Newcastle United Forum - You're a c*nt (Part1)
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Platinii - I would prefer a coffee table at left back instead of Perch. I doubt even a coffee table could lose the ball twice in one move.
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How Many Players Do NUFC Need To Survive Next Season?
Suggested By: Talk of the Tyne
None5%
1-312%
4 or 540%
6 or 730%
More than 713%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.CuckFan170
2.Toon_NoMatterWot99
3.MickMartin51
4.Mcnamee6734
5.The Pyrry28
6.billybobcat27
7.crooktownmags25
8.The Owl22
9.keggy_keagal19
10.Harry's Boy18
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2):
You're a c*nt (Part1)
02 June 2017 22:17 Post ID: #480117
Star Player
Come on lads lets lance the boil on this thread, anything goes. Who is the biggest cunt on this board?

For me its Cuckfan his endless threads of nonsense do my nut in. I imagine him sitting alone in front of his computer stroking his cat and in his head plotting world domination, but it will have to wait till after his tea because he wouldnt want to upset his mummy. (Waits to be shot down by cuck and told that he has travelled the world blah blah, earns loads of money and is highly intelligent).

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
02 June 2017 22:21 Post ID: #480118 - in reply to #480117
In defence of CuckFan, at least he is doing what a forum is designed for and that is starting or contributing to a debate.

Im sure we'd all like a place where everyone gets on and we agree on everything but if diverseness dries up, we die. Simple as.
Like post
Like this post
02 June 2017 22:25 Post ID: #480119 - in reply to #480117
Star Player
I dont think there is much debate these days toony reminds me of being back in school and for thst reason this will be my last visit to the site. Supporters like cuck make me glad that i dont go anymore. Some good lads and good banter over the years but not anymore so i bid you all farewell.
Like post
Like this post
02 June 2017 22:35 Post ID: #480120 - in reply to #480119
Bruce68 - 2/6/2017 22:25

I dont think there is much debate these days toony reminds me of being back in school and for thst reason this will be my last visit to the site. Supporters like cuck make me glad that i dont go anymore. Some good lads and good banter over the years but not anymore so i bid you all farewell.

There is ample opportunity for people to debate on places like this but due to the brainwashing techniques of social media, it is easier now for people to hide behind a quick quip and judge themselves on likes or retweets. Little chance or urge to explain the method anymore.

The less people post, the worse a forum becomes and with that, the continued loss of conversation. Luckily we dont need a healthy board to continue to function but what will be, will be.
Like post
Like this post
03 June 2017 11:02 Post ID: #480122 - in reply to #480117
First Team Squad
*where's my fucking cat gone?

'Mum, can you make me a cup of tea?'

I post about Newcastle United, and football in general - and don't end every sentence with 'its because of Ashley, and he's a cunt'. Which is what happens to the vast majority of threads these days, no matter what the content.

You have helmets such as Piemag whose sole existence is to talk shite, and not add anything.

He's a weak and feeble 'man', with cock-all to bring to the party - and why I have the dullard on 'ignore'.

He'll be among the first to reply to this, knowing that I can't see his shite anyway, because he just can't help himself.

If some of you on here think I'm 'a cunt' - I can tell you I'm fucking delighted, as it's people like you that I want to think of me that way.

Others, who bring something into the discussion, can see that is what I like to do - talk about NUFC, and football in general.

I follow NUFC. Why are some of you here? *Piemag - I can't see your reply, retard.
Like post
Like this post
03 June 2017 15:04 Post ID: #480123 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
By the looks of it cuckfan has kept this place going for the past few months. Its a shame hiw few people post but the site was killed by 'cunts' who alienated anyone who disagreed with them with over the top insults and pretty horrific comments that went way beyond a football forum.
Like post
Like this post
03 June 2017 17:22 Post ID: #480126 - in reply to #480117
I think that's too simplistic a view Carlos (as for what caused you to remove yourself didn't you say you'd deliberately kept quiet this season to see how things go? )

Football forums are on a bit of a decline generally with things like twitter and facebook fulfilling many of the roles a forum used too. The summer is traditionally a quieter time too, I'd say Nufc online is probably the most successful of the current Newcastle forums but even if you look on there at the moment barring the odd transfer rumour thread there's not a great deal happening (though they adopt a policy of keeping threads going and are certainly stricter in regards to moderation).

In regards to this place I've seen a lot of posters good and bad go. Some went because they'd just generally fallen out of love with what Newcastle United had become (MickMartin from memory and Bruce as above). Some just doubtlessly got on with other things (Platini was a good sort where did he go?) . We sadly lost a few of the good un's when there was the big fallout in the wake of TNMW's attendance at the Manchester City game (Steeks and Rexn as examples). Then we've lost some good un's through tragic circumstances as in BBM and ChiefBrody.

I think there are things that could be done to improve this place. I abhor what is known as "multis" and can't abide posters who just seem to post threads for the sake of posting (strangely often multis, hello Cuckfan or do I mean Kim ?) without contributing anything further. I also think timeout's could be used to greater effect or perhaps a posting limit to stop spamming of the board by certain folk .

I have been as guilty as anyone as getting caught up in the heat of the moment , being petty, saying daft stuff, taking things too seriously or saying things that were often later proved to be wrong (as I was over Ched Evans and in particular in dispute with Piemag on the same subject) but am always man enough to admit it.

I've seen amazing discussions on here that have changed the way I think forever on certain subjects, real good done in the wake of BBM's death and things that have just given me a bloody good laugh. Somebody years ago gave the analogy of this place being a bit like a boozer where the conversation could at it's best spiral into new and interesting places. That's not happening as much as it used too but it's reason enough for me to pop me head in.
Like post
Like this post
03 June 2017 19:10 Post ID: #480127 - in reply to #480117
First Team Squad
People have different opinions, some very strong, which is what this board is for.

And that's a very good thing.

I like to chip in with my thoughts - how much I think we'll spend - where we will will look to buy - who we will offload - where I thought no we'll finish this coming season.

Having disagreements is all part and parcel of it, and SHOULD open up further discussion.

But what we often get are;

People adding nothing, and I do mean NOTHING to the intended post.

Just plain insults for having a different point of view. I don't mind, I can insult in return with the best of them.

Most posts are spoiled by 'Ashley is a cunt' time and time again, no matter what the discussion. Literally you could have a thread on when you think man will land on Mars; and you'll still get 'Ashley is to blame and is cunt, and if you don't agree with me, you're a cunt as well'.

Then it just descends into 'I hate Ashley more than you' etc.

If you look st my posts..........I've tried to open discussion and see what others think. I make my claim, which over time will prove me right or wrong. All there to see. And yet those who contribute nothing......spout shite about those who do.

My threads are there to be added to with your footballing views. They are free for you to add yours.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 01:21 Post ID: #480133 - in reply to #480126
Academy
keggy_keagal - 3/6/2017 17:22

I think that's too simplistic a view Carlos (as for what caused you to remove yourself didn't you say you'd deliberately kept quiet this season to see how things go? )

Football forums are on a bit of a decline generally with things like twitter and facebook fulfilling many of the roles a forum used too. The summer is traditionally a quieter time too, I'd say Nufc online is probably the most successful of the current Newcastle forums but even if you look on there at the moment barring the odd transfer rumour thread there's not a great deal happening (though they adopt a policy of keeping threads going and are certainly stricter in regards to moderation).

In regards to this place I've seen a lot of posters good and bad go. Some went because they'd just generally fallen out of love with what Newcastle United had become (MickMartin from memory and Bruce as above). Some just doubtlessly got on with other things (Platini was a good sort where did he go?) . We sadly lost a few of the good un's when there was the big fallout in the wake of TNMW's attendance at the Manchester City game (Steeks and Rexn as examples). Then we've lost some good un's through tragic circumstances as in BBM and ChiefBrody.

I think there are things that could be done to improve this place. I abhor what is known as "multis" and can't abide posters who just seem to post threads for the sake of posting (strangely often multis, hello Cuckfan or do I mean Kim ?) without contributing anything further. I also think timeout's could be used to greater effect or perhaps a posting limit to stop spamming of the board by certain folk .

I have been as guilty as anyone as getting caught up in the heat of the moment , being petty, saying daft stuff, taking things too seriously or saying things that were often later proved to be wrong (as I was over Ched Evans and in particular in dispute with Piemag on the same subject) but am always man enough to admit it.

I've seen amazing discussions on here that have changed the way I think forever on certain subjects, real good done in the wake of BBM's death and things that have just given me a bloody good laugh. Somebody years ago gave the analogy of this place being a bit like a boozer where the conversation could at it's best spiral into new and interesting places. That's not happening as much as it used too but it's reason enough for me to pop me head in.

Not too simplistic at all, Carlos was bang on the money.

You're right, a lot of different people left for many different reasons, but the ones you've specified were posting all day, most days.

However, what about the majority who have left? The bread and butter of the board if you like? The ones who only, in general, just looked in but contributed occasionally?

I reckon they were put off by the bullying clique Carlos describes, and I'll happily name names, OL, TC and OM.

The funny thing is, none of them post anymore, once stood up to, by people they maybe didn't expect, they all fucked off, tout suite.

Of course the funniest thing of all was their implosion, OM loved to tell everyone how much anyone who had met him in real life thought he was a great bloke. No one ever came on to endorse this of course.

Then his two imagined mates told him what they really thought of him!

No, you mention a few specific individuals, I'd say the larger number fucked off because of the exact reasons Carlos says.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 02:21 Post ID: #480134 - in reply to #480117
I tend to believe that people still come to the board like they once did but rather than type things into the keyboard and press submit, they glance now and then.

It's as if what's needed to be said has already been done to death with not much needed to add.

The negativity that Ashley inbred around Newcastle is the biggest contributor though with opinions or disagreements over how people see their club. Positive thoughts on Ashley's NUFC have caused many an unnecessary attack by those who see it differently and as has been said above with stuff that has nowt to do with people in real life as it's none of their business. It's still been said though.

Ive had 'fallings out' though which seems serious enough on here but away from pressing them lettered keys, it's nobody's business and then no reason not to contribute on here. We are just a community forum and no-one but us as a group as a collective gain anything from doing so but peace of mind.

Many have left for the negativity alone and many I still speak to via email or other social media with personal stuff having gone on in their life to change their posting habit but if anyone's opinion of me has changed by what is written on here when typing stuff is not a reflection of real life then maybe it's time for them to question themselves. Many a time I read back some of my stuff and think that I wouldn't say that in real life but somehow my style of writing comes out differently.

Maybe it's made me post less as a result, maybe not but there's still a place in society for places like this where we want anything to go without someone having to take their ball off in a huff at not agreeing with the other.

Regardless, 1000 people or just 2 in the corner, the forum doesn't depend on it, the same as NUFC. People may not like it or may not visit for 10 years or more but it'll still exist and continue on.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 02:26 Post ID: #480135 - in reply to #480133
Neppos - 4/6/2017 01:21

keggy_keagal - 3/6/2017 17:22

Not too simplistic at all, Carlos was bang on the money.

You're right, a lot of different people left for many different reasons, but the ones you've specified were posting all day, most days.

However, what about the majority who have left? The bread and butter of the board if you like? The ones who only, in general, just looked in but contributed occasionally?

I reckon they were put off by the bullying clique Carlos describes, and I'll happily name names, OL, TC and OM.

The funny thing is, none of them post anymore, once stood up to, by people they maybe didn't expect, they all fucked off, tout suite.

Of course the funniest thing of all was their implosion, OM loved to tell everyone how much anyone who had met him in real life thought he was a great bloke. No one ever came on to endorse this of course.

Then his two imagined mates told him what they really thought of him!

No, you mention a few specific individuals, I'd say the larger number fucked off because of the exact reasons Carlos says.

Really ? I take on board what you're saying Neppos but I never once thought there was a bullying culture on here . Everybody seems to have crossed swords with Om at some point and I've seen plenty of people take against him and there certainly seems to have been times when personal things were brought onto here by him and by others so I can see what you're driving at there. Disagreed with him plenty but never seemed to go that road with me like. OL was imo a good poster, you had to be strong on your points and your logic if you were going up against him but I didn't see that as a problem, I do remember him having a run in with Carlos maybe that's what you're referring to and I don't remember it being so bad it would cause anyone to leave ? I also don't recall OL being ran off the board more that he went to work abroad. I liked him tbh he made you think and I also liked a lot of what Carlos wrote at times too. I haven't seen TC have problems with people in particular but maybe I've missed something. Struggling to believe bullying could be a problem on this forum but maybe that's me being ignorant . Please give examples of posters who've left because of this .

Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 07:49 Post ID: #480137 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
I'll explain my view then - i drifted off because i got bored with engaging with some or more precisely - got sick of threads being ruined by the same people whose main agenda was to just be as insulting as possible to people they'd taken an active dislike to. I can argue with anyone and hold my own but you cant argue with fools or biggots and i think thats why many people left and didnt come back. Threads were ruined more often than not because of who posted rather than what they posted. I've dealt with far more unpleasant people in life than any you mentioned and shrugged off anything they said as often being toxic nonsense, exasperating at times but childish, ignorant nonsense - but they were indulged very much to the detriment of this place.They and others were absolutely foul to some posters and it just became depressing coming on here. Youre right keggy - its easy to stand up to people but why would you if youre just popping on for a few minutes to check in. If you missed it all happening - im genuinely surprised to hear that as it was daily and uncomfortable to watch. Looking at tott ten years ago was a pleasure - diverse, intelligent, funny and thought provoking. Go back a year or two it was patrolled by overly aggressive cunts with chips on their shoulders and an urge to alienate and marginalise anyone who didnt share their views. Some of the comments thrown around were vile. You could visibly see posters lose heart, get sick of the same old shit every day and leave in droves. So while i know people have changed habits, i dont think i was over simplifying i think this place was ruined by a small but very loud minority. I've seen plenty of other football forums in good health where people disagree and debate in a heated but unoffensive way - I've just stuck to this because ive been a member for 20 years in one guise or another and it will always have a place in my heart though the days of banter with people like bbm and Rexn are long gone. I never came on here to be agreed with or have smoke blown up my arse, it was to engage and debate with fellow fans because i dont live in the north east anymore and miss the place and dont get to games as often. I like arguments and love to learn new things - that stopped.

Edited by carlosvendetta 4/6/2017 08:13
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 08:36 Post ID: #480138 - in reply to #480117
First Team Squad
It's the endless, endless circle of 'Ashley is a cunt' that is thrown into every discussion that's stops dead any conversation.

By the same people every time, who have nothing to add, ever, on the posted topic.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 10:22 Post ID: #480142 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
Who are you referring to there CF ??
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 11:02 Post ID: #480144 - in reply to #480137
carlosvendetta - 4/6/2017 07:49

I'll explain my view then - i drifted off because i got bored with engaging with some or more precisely - got sick of threads being ruined by the same people whose main agenda was to just be as insulting as possible to people they'd taken an active dislike to. I can argue with anyone and hold my own but you cant argue with fools or biggots and i think thats why many people left and didnt come back. Threads were ruined more often than not because of who posted rather than what they posted. I've dealt with far more unpleasant people in life than any you mentioned and shrugged off anything they said as often being toxic nonsense, exasperating at times but childish, ignorant nonsense - but they were indulged very much to the detriment of this place.They and others were absolutely foul to some posters and it just became depressing coming on here. Youre right keggy - its easy to stand up to people but why would you if youre just popping on for a few minutes to check in. If you missed it all happening - im genuinely surprised to hear that as it was daily and uncomfortable to watch. Looking at tott ten years ago was a pleasure - diverse, intelligent, funny and thought provoking. Go back a year or two it was patrolled by overly aggressive cunts with chips on their shoulders and an urge to alienate and marginalise anyone who didnt share their views. Some of the comments thrown around were vile. You could visibly see posters lose heart, get sick of the same old shit every day and leave in droves. So while i know people have changed habits, i dont think i was over simplifying i think this place was ruined by a small but very loud minority. I've seen plenty of other football forums in good health where people disagree and debate in a heated but unoffensive way - I've just stuck to this because ive been a member for 20 years in one guise or another and it will always have a place in my heart though the days of banter with people like bbm and Rexn are long gone. I never came on here to be agreed with or have smoke blown up my arse, it was to engage and debate with fellow fans because i dont live in the north east anymore and miss the place and dont get to games as often. I like arguments and love to learn new things - that stopped.

Thanks for clarifying I didn't realize it was that bad for some people. How do you fix or prevent that from happening in future ?
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 11:06 Post ID: #480145 - in reply to #480117
Academy
I would imagine the likes of billybobcat, Rytoon and dafladguy, although he doesn't post anymore either since a couple of regulars he didn't expect turned on him.

None of them are as vocal since their leader moved to China ( I think they have the internet there), but it's still all they drone on about. There were plenty of others, special mention to Bob and Claud who sat together for 126 years before nasty Mike rocked up.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 11:21 Post ID: #480146 - in reply to #480117
Reserve Team Bench
Not forgetting Sammy the chamois.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 11:38 Post ID: #480147 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
I think this forum has suffered to an extent because of the 'Ashley is a cunt' theme but at the end of the day Ashley is indeed a cunt

I joined here the season before we finished fifth under Pardew and was vilified for my positivity at the time

I had one moderator from here trawling my posts on a completely different forum, going back years in order to try and find things to trip me up

Another moderator created a a seperate username in order to make threats of turning up at my place of work

Ive been banned from here purely for disagreeing with others on football matters while there have been those who have made accusations of child molestation or have been blatently racist and been treat as valued members of the forum

In the main I try to take each post at face value and not think too much about the character of the poster.....that gets blurred at times when you get the odd vile little scumbag with a history of biggoted opinions making personal slurs against you

Multies or CuckFan posting any amounts of threads that dont interest me, bothers me not one jot.....Forums should have a diverse set of views and opinions and no fucker should be alienated for being in a majority

Edited by McCreery 4/6/2017 11:43
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 12:04 Post ID: #480148 - in reply to #480138
First Team Regular
CuckFan - 4/6/2017 08:36

It's the endless, endless circle of 'Ashley is a cunt' that is thrown into every discussion that's stops dead any conversation.

By the same people every time, who have nothing to add, ever, on the posted topic.

Is it coincidence that those who happily ignore what Ashley is doing to our club whilst banging on about how much money our manager will have to spend next window,are the ones who try and shut down debates by stating "we know Ashley's a cunt,but" .........

Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 12:18 Post ID: #480149 - in reply to #480117
Academy
YOU'RE ON IGNORE!!!
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 12:20 Post ID: #480150 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
Good post Carlos,
it would have been excellent if you had named and shamed the aggressors.

That's been the problem with this board though,the knackers were not challenged by the majority.

They themselves have now skulked off and I imagine take delight in the low post count.
(Big shout goes out to OL and BB )

Their belief clearly was that the board could not survive without them.

Unfortunately many of the good posters,yourself included,are proving them right.

Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 12:30 Post ID: #480151 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
Just read your post Neppos.......

we obviously saw things the same way.....

How anyone cannot see that offering people out is clearly out of order is beyond me.

Aye and that TC,forgot about him.

Silly twat believed his literacy translated to nous.

Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 12:50 Post ID: #480152 - in reply to #480147
McCreery - 4/6/2017 11:38

I think this forum has suffered to an extent because of the 'Ashley is a cunt' theme but at the end of the day Ashley is indeed a cunt

I joined here the season before we finished fifth under Pardew and was vilified for my positivity at the time

I had one moderator from here trawling my posts on a completely different forum, going back years in order to try and find things to trip me up

Another moderator created a a seperate username in order to make threats of turning up at my place of work

Ive been banned from here purely for disagreeing with others on football matters while there have been those who have made accusations of child molestation or have been blatently racist and been treat as valued members of the forum

In the main I try to take each post at face value and not think too much about the character of the poster.....that gets blurred at times when you get the odd vile little scumbag with a history of biggoted opinions making personal slurs against you

Multies or CuckFan posting any amounts of threads that dont interest me, bothers me not one jot.....Forums should have a diverse set of views and opinions and no fucker should be alienated for being in a majority

Good post Mac although I will point out that neither 'mod' was me and any personal episode aimed at you wasn't me either.

Without recalling the facts too easily for various reasons, some of what you have stated is due to how the internet law changed in that what an individual posts is their responsibility and not the mods job to clean up like they once did.

This then allowed a 'victim' the chance to report anything unsavoury to higher powers than a Joe Bloggs with his PC in the corner although I will concur that a lot of stuff witnessed since the change would have been deleted or brushed under the carpet in the days before.

Ive always been a fan of allowing everything there is to go unchallenged with individual choices then dictating their next course of action and in that respect, it's like real life. Maybe that's the problem with us now, real life sees very little community spirit.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 13:07 Post ID: #480154 - in reply to #480151
Yes, offering people out over an internet forum is out of order and frankly daft and if what McCreery's saying is true that's bizarre and more than a little troubling (was this under TNMW's watch ? How was this allowed to happen??) . I think people need to look at world we live in, wake the fuck up and get over themselves. Has this just turned into let's list posters we didn't like and blame them for the board's decline? Listen to yourselves. Not one person is stopping you posting whatever the fuck you like and we in the main have Cuckfan making the same point 17 times a day or starting a new thread every time he goes for a biscuit.

I don't like to think of anyone being forced off the board but was it really what you're suggesting here ? I don't recall anyone stopping you Piemag even when being offered out by OL? McCreery's still here despite what if he is to believed amounts to stalking and common assault (and haven't your own views on Newcastle and Ashley been influenced by your time on here?) .

I'm finding this weird .

Edited by keggy_keagal 4/6/2017 13:08
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 13:26 Post ID: #480156 - in reply to #480150
First Team Regular
PieMag - 4/6/2017 12:20

Good post Carlos,
it would have been excellent if you had named and shamed the aggressors.

That's been the problem with this board though,the knackers were not challenged by the majority.

They themselves have now skulked off and I imagine take delight in the low post count.
(Big shout goes out to OL and BB )

Their belief clearly was that the board could not survive without them.

Unfortunately many of the good posters,yourself included,are proving them right.

Naming and shaming is past - i argued with them and stood up to them constantly when it was happening - a minority of sycophants found it entertaining but most people fucked off because it was tedious and not something youd walk into given the choice. New posters were chewed out and accused of being double posters if they ever raised anything that challenged them. I was never affected by them on a personal level but others clearly were - and nothing was done about it. Hopefully things may trickle back over the next few weeks.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 13:42 Post ID: #480157 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
Maybe the people who stayed are a bit more resilient keggy and value this place as a forum or even remember the good times and want them to come back. Assuming it didnt happen or wasnt as bad because people did stay is disingenious.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 14:17 Post ID: #480159 - in reply to #480154
keggy_keagal - 4/6/2017 13:07

Yes, offering people out over an internet forum is out of order and frankly daft and if what McCreery's saying is true that's bizarre and more than a little troubling (was this under TNMW's watch ? How was this allowed to happen??) . I think people need to look at world we live in, wake the fuck up and get over themselves. Has this just turned into let's list posters we didn't like and blame them for the board's decline? Listen to yourselves. Not one person is stopping you posting whatever the fuck you like and we in the main have Cuckfan making the same point 17 times a day or starting a new thread every time he goes for a biscuit.

I don't like to think of anyone being forced off the board but was it really what you're suggesting here ? I don't recall anyone stopping you Piemag even when being offered out by OL? McCreery's still here despite what if he is to believed amounts to stalking and common assault (and haven't your own views on Newcastle and Ashley been influenced by your time on here?) .

I'm finding this weird .

What Mac says was true but aside from me having private conversations with many individuals including him, like ive always done behind the scenes away from the public eye, it is just a factor in a free society where we cant delete stuff like we used to or get too involved.

A new bill was passed by law if I remember correctly and anyone who felt a victim or saw something of concern then could report it to a legal power and still can.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 14:34 Post ID: #480161 - in reply to #480157
First Team Regular
Im no liar Keggy

Myself and the mod concerned with the threats made our peace after the event so I wont offer up any proof as to it happening

Toony has as much varified my version of events

Im still here because I persevered and the ban proved only to be a temporary one

I personally think Toony has an impossible job in terms of keeping the peace.....even before recent law changes it should have been a case for letting grown blokes act their age

I like an argument as much as the next bloke and 95% of the time the chew threads are the more interesting ones (this one a case in point) but some of the stuff on here over the past few years has massively over stepped the mark

Edited by McCreery 4/6/2017 14:37
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 14:40 Post ID: #480162 - in reply to #480157
carlosvendetta - 4/6/2017 13:42

Maybe the people who stayed are a bit more resilient keggy and value this place as a forum or even remember the good times and want them to come back. Assuming it didnt happen or wasnt as bad because people did stay is disingenious.

A fair point Carlos I'm aware that's how it may look but I'm struggling to believe it was as bad as all that for the vast majority and I'm not calling anyone a liar .The thing about multi's was and is a problem because you'd have people just spouting whatever bullshit being called on it and then they'd run off without having to own their shit. I'm not saying there weren't moments were things went too far with some people (I didn't know about McCreery's stuff till today I'd just seen him and OM in a war on here for years and both said some shitty things at times) and being honest I was guilty of going too far in relation to Latic (found his first name and posted it on here ) which in retrospect wasn't my finest moment. I don't recall much about your paticular problems barring arguing with OL except the word Coolio being bandied about.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 14:51 Post ID: #480163 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
OL did not just publicly offer me out keggy,he sent personal threatening messages .

I was not bothered,but another poster might be seriously worried,we are all different.

OL threats were not the main reason people stopped posting imo,he did have a little gang of worshippers, BBOB,TC amongst others, they did not use threats as far as I can recall, but tedious name calling in defence of their messiah.

Water off a ducks back to some,but as I already stated we are all different.

It's a shame really as there were many formidable minds who posted here with many different views.

Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 14:59 Post ID: #480164 - in reply to #480162
Ok taking all of what has been said onboard and assuming that the problem was the people mentioned and the culture engendered. Those people aren't on here anymore and haven't been for sometime. Why's it not like it was when it was really good on here ?
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 15:10 Post ID: #480166 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
That's down to how individuals view Ashley imo.

There is a group that ignore him and talk football,while the other group see no point in discussing football as long as he's in charge because they believe he is only interested in lining his pockets.

You can see it at work on the other board,there is a sizeable group there who believe things will work out under the current format,they are as happy as pigs in shite discussing the football side.

I envy them in a way.

Edited by PieMag 4/6/2017 15:12
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 15:10 Post ID: #480167 - in reply to #480117
First Team Squad
Because people, not learning from the past, cannot disagree in a civil manner.

Or not end an argument (when lost) with 'Ashley is a cunt, and so are you'.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 15:23 Post ID: #480168 - in reply to #480167
CuckFan - 4/6/2017 15:10

Because people, not learning from the past, cannot disagree in a civil manner.

Or not end an argument (when lost) with 'Ashley is a cunt, and so are you'.

"a civil manner" when a little over a week ago you speculated on how I'd feel in the event of the murder of my own children ?

Go fuck yourself you utter cunt . How's that for your civil manner ?
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 15:31 Post ID: #480169 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
I didn't have problems keggy I've got skin like a rhino and couldn't care less what people like OL cobbled together as an opinion of me but, I'm looking at this from an observer of what happened to others.
I see much less Ashley talk but the view that if you still went or still watched made yoy either weak or not a true fan did kill it. But in my opinion the fun went out of this place; people used to share links for funny clips, music, books and film - they even shared mucky jokes. You could pop on for a few minutes, contribute to a few threads and have a laugh but it got to the point that if you didnt tow the hardline view you'd be slated regardless of what the post was about. Some people took themselves and their role on here FAR too seriously.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 15:45 Post ID: #480170 - in reply to #480117
First Team Squad
Ah, Keggy. As ever. Such a cockend.

I hope it never happens; but if it ever does - remember your stance as it is right now - in the face of EXACTLY THAT happening to others.

As I said. To some, 'it doesn't matter'. So long as it's not to them.

Your one of 'them'.

An utter cunt.

Always been that way. 'I'm alright, Jack' it's called in military circles.

Edited by CuckFan 4/6/2017 15:46
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 15:59 Post ID: #480171 - in reply to #480117
First Team Regular
Interestingly a lack of common sense in military circles is known as.....

No common dog fuck.
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 16:12 Post ID: #480172 - in reply to #480170
CuckFan - 4/6/2017 15:45

Ah, Keggy. As ever. Such a cockend.

I hope it never happens; but if it ever does - remember your stance as it is right now - in the face of EXACTLY THAT happening to others.

As I said. To some, 'it doesn't matter'. So long as it's not to them.

Your one of 'them'.

An utter cunt.

Always been that way. 'I'm alright, Jack' it's called in military circles.

Where have I said the terrorist attacks don't matter ? I challenge any poster to find that I've said that . They can't because I never have . If that's what you're implying because I'm not sure you even know what the fuck you're talking about .

Edited by keggy_keagal 4/6/2017 16:13
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 16:17 Post ID: #480173 - in reply to #480169
carlosvendetta - 4/6/2017 15:31

I didn't have problems keggy I've got skin like a rhino and couldn't care less what people like OL cobbled together as an opinion of me but, I'm looking at this from an observer of what happened to others.
I see much less Ashley talk but the view that if you still went or still watched made yoy either weak or not a true fan did kill it. But in my opinion the fun went out of this place; people used to share links for funny clips, music, books and film - they even shared mucky jokes. You could pop on for a few minutes, contribute to a few threads and have a laugh but it got to the point that if you didnt tow the hardline view you'd be slated regardless of what the post was about. Some people took themselves and their role on here FAR too seriously.

The fun's definitely gone out the place, used to love the the threads where you'd be turned onto a new bit of music or a movie or book .
Like post
Like this post
04 June 2017 16:17 Post ID: #480174 - in reply to #480117
First Team Squad
You're on a ignore, Keggy.

That means I can see you post - but I don't see your shite.

You're right up there with the other forum helmets, past and present, that ruin the place.

Not for me, of course. Now I can only see posts by people that add something.

Edited by CuckFan 4/6/2017 16:20
Like post
Like this post
Pages (2):
Jump to forum: