Newcastle United Forum - Shirt sponsor
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Old Leazes to Latic - 'How much will you charge me to haunt a house you tedious, whore marrying, nobody?'
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How Many Players Do NUFC Need To Survive Next Season?
Suggested By: Talk of the Tyne
None5%
1-312%
4 or 540%
6 or 730%
More than 713%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.CuckFan190
2.Toon_NoMatterWot106
3.MickMartin59
4.Mcnamee6738
5.The Pyrry29
6.billybobcat27
7.keggy_keagal27
8.crooktownmags26
9.The Owl25
10.markylad7419
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (3): 1 2
Shirt sponsor
23 May 2017 13:28 Post ID: #479990 - in reply to #479598
First Team Squad
An 8 year old girl. Blown to pieces.

And people get 'upset' at the 'political incorrectness' of calling someone a shortened name, to do with where they come from.

Head-in-the-sand doesn't cover it.

100% sure you'd change your opinion, had it been your 8 year old girl, blown to pieces by a person either from a foreign land, or descended from one.

Still. The truth is hard to swallow, when it doesn't directly affect you, eh?

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
23 May 2017 13:54 Post ID: #479992 - in reply to #479990
CuckFan - 23/5/2017 13:28

And people get 'upset' at the 'political incorrectness' of calling someone a shortened name, to do with where they come from.

100% sure you'd change your opinion, had it been your 8 year old girl, blown to pieces by a person either from a foreign land, or descended from one.

The name calling of people from a different country or different race to me is a very small issue in comparison to terrorism.

What hasn't really been advertised from last night's bomb is that many Muslims plus other religions provided free transport, free care and free housing for those caught up in it. In fact I dont doubt that many religions or race were among the dead but to me it's irrelevant.

Terrorism is a completely different can of worms with so many permutations as to the real intention or even who by but a picture is painted which is generally unchallenged in that it's some mad asylum seeker who can be stopped if we limit the numbers of people coming into the country from abroad or just to bomb a country in the Middle East or something.

I would love to know what a supposed terrorist has achieved because just 24 hours ago, we had an unelected Prime Minister visibly shaken when the right questions were asked for once and a momentum that looked like intensifying against the Tories but this morning there she was outside her lodgings all of a sudden being the one that is expected to say the right things to lead us forward.

Without being disrespectful to the dead or injured or any people who have been through this on a personal level but not everyone will be having a bad day. In fact, some wont know their luck.

Like post
Like this post
23 May 2017 15:02 Post ID: #479993 - in reply to #479990
First Team Regular

It's wrong for any child to be blown to pieces or killed violently,not only one of "ours".

For someone so well travelled you come across as very narrow.

You can argue with yourself on this one.

Like post
Like this post
23 May 2017 15:05 Post ID: #479994 - in reply to #479598
First Team Regular
Aye toony, agree about May.

Back to looking strong and stable today.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2017 17:31 Post ID: #479995 - in reply to #479990

You think what you're saying validates you somehow ? You're using one of the worst atrocities to hit the north of England, the mass murder of innocent people to now try and make a further nonsense point. On top of which you're choosing to speculate on how I'd feel in the event of the murder of my own children and you expect me to respond and debate with you ?
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2017 20:59 Post ID: #480002 - in reply to #479598
First Team Squad
Furthermore you use comments like "Head in the sands doesn't cover it" to try &
cover your inability to join the proverbial fkn dots.
There was a vigil tonight in the centre of Newcastle attended by christians,muslims & non believers alike to express solidarity with another city which has had its heart ripped out.
To associate the murder of an 8yr old girl & political correctness comes across as naive & cheap to say the least.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2017 23:49 Post ID: #480007 - in reply to #479995
First Team Squad
keggy_keagal - 23/5/2017 17:31

You think what you're saying validates you somehow ? You're using one of the worst atrocities to hit the north of England, the mass murder of innocent people to now try and make a further nonsense point. On top of which you're choosing to speculate on how I'd feel in the event of the murder of my own children and you expect me to respond and debate with you ?

Easy on the ?'s keggy.
Like post
Like this post
24 May 2017 00:00 Post ID: #480008 - in reply to #479598
First Team Squad

Edited by Rytoon 24/5/2017 00:03
Like post
Like this post
24 May 2017 01:03 Post ID: #480009 - in reply to #479598
Academy
Think he's talking double Dutch, personally.

Is he suggesting people should condone racist comments because murder is a more serious offence?

Some people can multitask, CF. I condemn racism and murder.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (3): 1 2
Jump to forum: