Newcastle United Forum - Weekend Routine
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Chief Brody to TNMW - Ooh you fucking pendant you !!! ...aye pendant that's what I said !!!
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How Many Players Do NUFC Need To Survive Next Season?
Suggested By: Talk of the Tyne
None5%
1-312%
4 or 540%
6 or 730%
More than 713%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.CuckFan156
2.Toon_NoMatterWot95
3.MickMartin43
4.Mcnamee6731
5.The Pyrry28
6.billybobcat26
7.crooktownmags25
8.The Owl20
9.Harry's Boy18
10.Gillyboat15
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Weekend Routine
24 March 2017 10:51 Post ID: #478596
First Team Squad
What do people do on a weekend?

One week in two, I'll do jack shit, get up around midday on both Saturday and Sunday, maybe do some gaming (I don't watch telly). Maybe drink one of those evenings.

One weekend in four, go overseas somewhere for a long weekend, on the lash and explore.

One weekend in four go somewhere more local, but to another place than home, and explore. Involves alcohol.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
24 March 2017 12:12 Post ID: #478597 - in reply to #478596
Often working, where possible i watch Newcastle on a stream or listen on radio. Friday or Saturday evening is me and the current lady keagal's alone time. So the other is usually spent on me time, which will be movies , gaming, possibly a little bit of smoke or relax pills (tramadoll atm is current drug of choice) and reading/general pottering about, if there's a decent fight on I'll watch that. Sunday is often family time , I'll go see me Mam and usually watch another game in between. Not big on booze anymore can't be arsed with it and seem to be more and more dickheads about . Also general life maintenance such as anything with banks or shit that needs sorting in between all of the above . I'm pretty content generally . Life could be better could be worse .
Like post
Like this post
24 March 2017 12:13 Post ID: #478598 - in reply to #478596
Academy
The place i work have had us working 6 day weeks for the past 18 months, so my weekends tend to be short. The day i have off all the shops are shut til roughly lunchtime which can be limiting if i have things to do downtown but can also be a godsend if i have been out the night before. Out tonight courtesy of work free beer and food , and in the next few weeks off to Bahrain for some quality downtime.
Like post
Like this post
24 March 2017 12:33 Post ID: #478600 - in reply to #478596
Reserve Team Bench
It's winter conditions currently on the high Lake District fells, tomorrow is a fine forecast so I shall be donning my winter gear and climbing Catstye Cam up the direct route from Keppel Cove.
Like post
Like this post
26 March 2017 00:19 Post ID: #478619 - in reply to #478596
First Team Squad
Go easy on the tramadol Keggy & good to hear you've got your head in the fells Gilly.
Volleyed one in the corner earlier & mi Grandbairn tipped it onto the post,his fatha tapped in the rebound,we all smiled.
Like post
Like this post
26 March 2017 10:16 Post ID: #478621 - in reply to #478596
First Team Regular
Definitely, tramadol can bite you. If you're taking the delayed release pills don't crush them up for god's sake.
Like post
Like this post
26 March 2017 11:31 Post ID: #478622 - in reply to #478621
Don't worry gents, the tramadol is under supervision of the doc for a long standing disc problem. I don't take it as much as I've been advised (up to 8 tablets a day) as it spaces me out too much in the workplace. So I treat myself at a weekend with a tablet or two to make my me time more comfortable and the space out side effects are an added bonus.
Like post
Like this post
28 March 2017 08:41 Post ID: #478643 - in reply to #478596
International Star
I'm up and at 'em 7am on Saturday. Down to the cafe for a breakfast of dumplings and eggs with friend potatoes and coffee. It sounds better than it is. Around 8.30 I jump on the metro, it's less crowded by this time and I am usually carrying a guitar with me. It's a half hour over to Xilli where I work as a kindergarten teacher. It's only an hour between 10-11 and once I'm done that's me for the weekend. I have multiple choices but odd times I'll wander down to Shekou Port and play guitar with some people, or I might just listen to to others play and relax. I'll sink a few slow drinks and sit in the sunshine with whoever I bump into. Around about 4pm I'll give in to the pleading and allow one of the Chinese girls to add me on WeChat. Later on I'll probably message her and arrange to go out for food or drinks with them. I usually return to my base which is in Longhua district. I can proceed to get slaughtered here knowing I've not far to go home once I've had enough. I'll usually play a few songs at the bar I frequent. Sometime between 2-3am I hail a couple of bikes, one for me and one for my conquest.

The rest is censored.
Like post
Like this post
31 March 2017 23:49 Post ID: #478701 - in reply to #478596
Academy
Sorry to hear the time/distance thing didn't work out for you and Jaeaene, OL.

Never easy.
Like post
Like this post
01 April 2017 08:15 Post ID: #478703 - in reply to #478619
Reserve Team Bench
Rytoon - 26/3/2017 00:19

Go easy on the tramadol Keggy & good to hear you've got your head in the fells Gilly.
Volleyed one in the corner earlier & mi Grandbairn tipped it onto the post,his fatha tapped in the rebound,we all smiled.

The fells are where I'm at my happiest..other than my family. Football will always be a sideshow. If anybody ever has anything that needs thinking over then get out on to the fells.
Like post
Like this post
01 April 2017 10:44 Post ID: #478706 - in reply to #478596
Captain
Was over at Bowness last weekend Gilly. Couldn't ask for better weather when you after a nice long walk.
Like post
Like this post
01 April 2017 11:26 Post ID: #478710 - in reply to #478706
Reserve Team Bench
Mcnamee67 - 1/4/2017 10:44

Was over at Bowness last weekend Gilly. Couldn't ask for better weather when you after a nice long walk.

Absolutely...we are truly blessed in the North of England.
Like post
Like this post
02 April 2017 06:07 Post ID: #478720 - in reply to #478701
International Star
Neppos - 31/3/2017 23:49

Sorry to hear the time/distance thing didn't work out for you and Jaeaene, OL.

Never easy.

I'm always concerned when people use real names, even when they spell them as badly as this. Thanks for your fake concern though Neppos. Rather ironic isn't it that those who are quick to use real names hide behind multiple user names themselves.

Your "sorry" is wasted though, as things could not have worked out better. What would you know about time and distance anyhow. You've probably not moved out of your mother's house yet.

Gutless cowardly cunt that you are.

Toony you are a knacker for allowing people to post under multiple names. You'll make some excuse, but if it's anything like your usual posts no cunt will understand it.
Like post
Like this post
02 April 2017 23:24 Post ID: #478733 - in reply to #478596
Academy
The only reason anyone even knows any real names is because of you, Kevin.

You came on here asking anyone and everyone to follow your blog on StanleyFringe, insecure attention seeker that you are.

No one really gives a fuck, they have enough going on in their own lives, they might give it a few seconds of their time, but seriously, no one cares.

Oh, and i first visited that particular part of the world 20 years ago, HK, Macau, etc. You were probably in the clink ??
Like post
Like this post
03 April 2017 00:38 Post ID: #478734 - in reply to #478596
Beats me why im getting blamed for stuff that I know nowt about or is even that much of a big deal anyway if it were true, which it isn't.

Dont need an excuse for that.
Like post
Like this post
03 April 2017 00:59 Post ID: #478735 - in reply to #478596
Academy
It's generally accepted this place is a happier place without the fat older brother of The Proclaimers trying to bully people.
Like post
Like this post
03 April 2017 02:45 Post ID: #478736 - in reply to #478733
International Star
Neppos - 2/4/2017 23:24

The only reason anyone even knows any real names is because of you, Kevin.

You came on here asking anyone and everyone to follow your blog on StanleyFringe, insecure attention seeker that you are.

No one really gives a fuck, they have enough going on in their own lives, they might give it a few seconds of their time, but seriously, no one cares.

Oh, and i first visited that particular part of the world 20 years ago, HK, Macau, etc. You were probably in the clink ??

I asked people to follow if they wished to do so. Evidently many people did as I've had scores of requests to put my blog back up. You've spent enough time there and I thank you for the hits on the site. It all helps. I feel pretty secure in not seeking attention, but you give it to me anyway, you just can't help yourself. No one gives a fuck though ... you speak for everyone? You can't even speak properly for yourself man, never mind assuming the mantle of authority over others.

Bullying? I'm not a bully, I don't think that even my enemies would call me a bully. I'm quite outspoken, but then again I have a lot to say for myself. If that offends you block your ears. My "bullying" forced you into two name changes (at least) Imagine being that much of a soft shite that you had to do that.

You've not visited China, different to HK and Macau. Tourist places for people who are afraid of a real adventure. Not even close to what I'm doing. The thing is I'm STILL doing all of these things while you sit in your cave wishing you were able to do any of it again. Myself I've been traveling about and having a laugh since I was 16. Along the way I've made some mistakes and been honest about it. A bit of jail time is nowt to be ashamed of. The real prison exists inside one's mind. For you there is no release date, you're stuck there for ever.

Regret the things you've done, not the things you haven't. I'll look back on my life with a mixture of wonder, pride and some shame. There won't be any bitterness though. Can you honestly say the same thing? Be truthful, you can't. You can only live your life vicariously. Only happy if you imagine others are failing. What an awful world view. It's one you're stuck with though and your bitterness is apparent. I almost pity you. If you were a dog I'd have you put down.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: