Newcastle United Forum - Don't Panic, Must Not Panic , Whatever You Do Don't Panic
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Chief Brody to TNMW - Ooh you fucking pendant you !!! ...aye pendant that's what I said !!!
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Southampton MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Joselu0%
Sub - Atsu1%
Sub - Merino1%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
7.The Pyrry20
9.Harry's Boy16
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Don't Panic, Must Not Panic , Whatever You Do Don't Panic
25 September 2015 13:12 Post ID: #463660
The propaganda machine rolls on today with an email from Roland from Grange Hi...I mean Lee Charnley to supporters

Here's the latest load of old tripe:

"There is no hiding from the fact that this has been a very disappointing start to our Premier League campaign, and a painful early exit from a cup competition that we were determined to give everything in this year. We apologise to you for this.

"After six league games the truth is we have not achieved the points that any of us had hoped and expected we would do.

"None of us can, or will, shirk the responsibility for this situation. Now is the time for collective action, and for us to find solutions to the problems rather than allow ourselves to be consumed by them.

"It is important to state that we bear collective responsibility for our position in the table. Identifying the problems in order to find the solutions is crucial, but we are not in the business of apportioning blame. We are a team, from the boardroom to the boot room, and we will respond like one.

"So we have sat down as a collective - myself with Steve and his coaching team, and Steve with his players - to discuss the concerns and to look for the solutions together.

"Whilst we are all unhappy, we must not panic or make rash decisions. We should not forget we are still relatively early into the season with lots of games to go and points to play for. Whilst you may be tired of hearing this, I believe, as we have said from the start, all of this rebuilding and reshaping isn't something that can happen overnight; it will take time to see the benefit of the changes we made during the summer."

"We recognise that you will be frustrated and of course, as people who invest heavily - financially and emotionally - in this club, you have the right to express your dissatisfaction at the results, as you have done on recent matchdays. We deserved that criticism and reaction. But you can also play a huge part in helping the players to fight their way out of our current predicament.

"We regularly talk about the importance of confidence and the momentum that a single victory can bear in turning around the fortunes of a team. To turn things around our players need to be brave - brave on the ball, demand the ball, and attack with courage and conviction, without fear. I hope those of you attending on Saturday, and at future games, home or away, will really get behind the team and help give them the confidence to play and express themselves the way we know they can.

We don't have the time nor the inclination to feel sorry for ourselves. That would not serve us well. We are all in this together and we will get out of it together as a team. We view you, our supporters, as an important part of that team. Now is the time to show determination, resilience and fight and together, over the coming weeks, change the course of this season for the better."
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
25 September 2015 13:40 Post ID: #463663 - in reply to #463660
Aye, just lump the issues on to the sheep. He never a seems to acknowledge that years of underspending and penny pinching is the real cause of this plight. Maybe if they hadn't done that then the true supporters would be in the ground giving it their all instead of the Wonga fans who are fickle as fuck.
Like post
Like this post
25 September 2015 22:04 Post ID: #463675 - in reply to #463660
Reserve Team
It's never their fault OM, nothing to do with having one striker who couldn't score in a brothel and the other one (can I class Mitrovic as a striker?) who's a red card waiting to happen and no decent defenders. How many years have we be saying we need new defenders now?

Am I the only one that is a little mystified as to why they twats seem so surprised by the poor start to the season?

Anyway no need to worry they will reinforce in January and everything will be ok................

Oh hold on i rather suspect they will be cast adrift long before January. Already four points adrift.

Ye reap what you sow fat Mike and it's come back and bitten your your humongous arse big style and I for one am going to sit back and watch the whole charade come tumbling down and all the plastic wonga wankers crying into their programs.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Newcastle United Fixtures  >>