Newcastle United Forum - NUFC Loan Exodus?
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Rexn - 'Hell, if you care that much, even cunnilingus comes into play'
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Man U MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Dubravka51%
Yedlin1%
Lascelles4%
Lejeune4%
Dummett1%
Ritchie3%
Shelvey31%
Diame3%
Kenedy0%
Perez0%
Gayle0%
Sub - Joselu2%
Sub - Atsu0%
Sub - Hayden0%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.crooktownmags50
2.Toon_NoMatterWot47
3.Mcnamee6728
4.Rexn26
5.keggy_keagal25
6.PieMag24
7.Harry's Boy22
8.Bruce6818
9.markylad7417
10.officemonkey15
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
NUFC Loan Exodus?
08 September 2015 14:56 Post ID: #462801
Academy
Newcastle - unless Steve McClaren has a free agent up his sleeve? - aren't going to be adding to the squad until January! That, lets face it, wouldn't be too likely as would a player that could benefit the NUFC squad be a 'free agent' in September?

You wouldn't think so!

The transfer window closing last Tuesday means, but for an unlikely scenario as mentioned above, what McClaren now has it what he'll be working with until January. Having said that it doesn't mean players couldn't still leave St James Park as a loan window for Football League clubs opens up this week, from Wednesday onwards, so players could technically leave NUFC.

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=412758#ixzz3...
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
08 September 2015 18:37 Post ID: #462802 - in reply to #462801
Who's written this ? It barely makes sense .
Like post
Like this post
08 September 2015 19:38 Post ID: #462803 - in reply to #462801
Not Bob Johnson.
what the feck has he been smoking to pen such shite?
Like post
Like this post
08 September 2015 20:12 Post ID: #462804 - in reply to #462802
keggy_keagal - 8/9/2015 18:37

Who's written this ? It barely makes sense .

In fairness, it's on a par with some of the translations of Sissoko's recent interview in France. It may even have been written by the same translator. It certainly wasn't me but then again, when we're getting little to no contributions on the forum, this is what happens.

That said, it could also be one of Ted Rodger's clues from 3-2-1 and if so, I reckon it's the bin and I would reject that 'article'
Like post
Like this post
08 September 2015 20:51 Post ID: #462807 - in reply to #462801
Star Player
The vitaal toon contributions to this forum make me laugh, they re-named Krul to Tom earlier, just desperation to stimulate responses i suppose but they would be better off just leaving well alone. As for the forum i fear that we have reached a point where the majority all feel and think the same and the decent posters seemed to have disappeared. Not the place it once was but thats life.
Like post
Like this post
08 September 2015 21:39 Post ID: #462814 - in reply to #462807
Bruce68 - 8/9/2015 20:51

The vitaal toon contributions to this forum make me laugh, they re-named Krul to Tom earlier, just desperation to stimulate responses i suppose but they would be better off just leaving well alone. As for the forum i fear that we have reached a point where the majority all feel and think the same and the decent posters seemed to have disappeared. Not the place it once was but thats life.

When people contribute, we were/are a decent place but when the contributions dry up, we're a waste of space. We were only ever as good as each others posts anyway and with the disappearance of many, the identity has almost gone.

It costs nowt for me to hang around apart from time, the same as many others but we also generate nee cash to move elsewhere anyway with numbers down for umpteen reasons, so we're stuck on here.

Will we ever pick up? Does it really matter? I suppose we're still a venting place for many but when your voice is the only one to be heard then people move on to pastures new and if we want to keep 'us' going or as some sort of retro social gathering then we have to stir up a conversation now and then.

Some have moved on for whatever reason but at the end of the day when we complain about decent, honest things dying off in life to be replaced by manufactured crap then the odd article from people who aren't NUFC fans is testimont to what could be the future unless we step up.

We should and could do so much better on here.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Newcastle United Fixtures  >>