Newcastle United Forum - I Wonder??
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Welcome to Talk Of The Tyne - sign up, join in!
- (Added by: ken_nufc)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Man U MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Dubravka51%
Yedlin1%
Lascelles4%
Lejeune4%
Dummett1%
Ritchie3%
Shelvey31%
Diame3%
Kenedy0%
Perez0%
Gayle0%
Sub - Joselu2%
Sub - Atsu0%
Sub - Hayden0%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.crooktownmags50
2.Toon_NoMatterWot47
3.Mcnamee6728
4.Rexn26
5.keggy_keagal25
6.PieMag24
7.Harry's Boy22
8.Bruce6818
9.markylad7417
10.officemonkey15
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
I Wonder??
23 August 2015 11:46 Post ID: #462363
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/newcastle-dev...

Ashley building an extension on the Gallowgate and housing something on the back of it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back for many boycotters in deciding to go back and him for getting in the good books but I wonder what is going to rise there.

We've had no big negative decision for ages with him and we're well overdue.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
23 August 2015 12:55 Post ID: #462366 - in reply to #462363
Manager
As long as people celebrate draws against Man Utd and a team who was nearly in the conference a few years back the fans won't complain.
Like post
Like this post
23 August 2015 15:28 Post ID: #462367 - in reply to #462363
Star Player
The cunt is probably trying to jack the price up.
Like post
Like this post
23 August 2015 16:54 Post ID: #462370 - in reply to #462363
First Team Regular
He's realised the stupidity of selling a prime piece of land and letting property developers make a huge profit on the development when that profit could go directly into his own pocket.

Edited by vin1892 23/8/2015 16:56
Like post
Like this post
23 August 2015 22:07 Post ID: #462384 - in reply to #462363
First Team Squad
Aye,think we're overdue another kick in the teeth T.N.M.W.
Nothing should surprise us with this vile piece of shit.
An amusement arcade,a zoo for the bairns,a cemetery,owt that'll bulge his grubby pockets.
One thing's certain,it won't benefit the folk of Newcastle unless it's a gallows for him & his cronies.
Like post
Like this post
23 August 2015 22:40 Post ID: #462386 - in reply to #462363
First Team Regular
Well that tells me the fat cunt aint going anywhere anytime soon.
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 09:58 Post ID: #462387 - in reply to #462386
billybobcat - 23/8/2015 22:40

Well that tells me the fat cunt aint going anywhere anytime soon.

Not sure why you'd think that BBC, his tie won't be any stronger than if he was developing a site in Azerbaijan. Purely down to £££££'s.
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 12:06 Post ID: #462389 - in reply to #462366
Trialist
Officemonkey - 23/8/2015 12:55

As long as people celebrate draws against Man Utd and a team who was nearly in the conference a few years back the fans won't complain.

A draw against Man Utd at old trafford is a decent result. Wouldnt say celebrate but I appreciated the effort the players showed. I assume the team who was nearly in the conference is southampton. If so, regardless of where they were a few years ago, they're a decent side now. Drawing isn't ideal but not a disaster. Of course you would rather chew off your own foot than give one iota of credit to the team. I don't like Ashley either, but I was a newcastle fan before him and will be after and I can still enjoy the match
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 12:14 Post ID: #462390 - in reply to #462363
First Team Regular
Here we go again, a fucking apology of a WUM...

Couple of points Rambo, where was the effort at Swansea???, where was the team the second part of last season???, where is all the cash Ashley has creamed gone???, take it you are a ST holder at SDA, in which case fuck off, you have no place coming on here, defending, what is undefendable.

The club is a shell, and apology of what it COULD be, cunts like you are directly to blame for the state it is in, and you support a bunch of cunts, that have no idea what it means to the local population, however as long as you put up with second best in your life bash on.

FFS cant make this up......
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 12:21 Post ID: #462391 - in reply to #462390
Trialist
daftladguy - 24/8/2015 12:14

Couple of points Rambo, where was the effort at Swansea???, where was the team the second part of last season???, where is all the cash Ashley has creamed gone???, take it you are a ST holder at SDA, in which case fuck off, you have no place coming on here, defending, what is undefendable.

The club is a shell, and apology of what it COULD be, cunts like you are directly to blame for the state it is in, and you support a bunch of cunts, that have no idea what it means to the local population, however as long as you put up with second best in your life bash on.

Firstly, you know nothing about me and no amount of cunts will make you right. I'm not a season ticket holder no. I don't put any money into Mike Ashleys pocket (including not having sky, and streaming football instead). So wind your neck in.

Secondly you are correct. We were shit against Swansea. And even if and when we get this club back to where it should be, we will still be shit in some games.

As for last season again you are correct. I'm just willing to see what Mclaren will do with the team this season.

See you can swear and shout down anyone who differs to you all you want. You can call people who just want to watch their team, regardless of which prick owns it, all the names under the sun. You can dismiss everyone as WUMS because they dont have the same opinion as you. Ultimately you're sitting on a forum bitching and moaning, and have fuck all effect on things.
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 12:31 Post ID: #462392 - in reply to #462391
in_toon - 24/8/2015 12:21

Firstly, you know nothing about me and no amount of cunts will make you right. I'm not a season ticket holder no. I don't put any money into Mike Ashleys pocket (including not having sky, and streaming football instead). So wind your neck in.

Secondly you are correct. We were shit against Swansea. And even if and when we get this club back to where it should be, we will still be shit in some games.

As for last season again you are correct. I'm just willing to see what Mclaren will do with the team this season.

See you can swear and shout down anyone who differs to you all you want. You can call people who just want to watch their team, regardless of which prick owns it, all the names under the sun. You can dismiss everyone as WUMS because they dont have the same opinion as you. Ultimately you're sitting on a forum bitching and moaning, and have fuck all effect on things.

Well said..just about sums it up on here!
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 12:38 Post ID: #462393 - in reply to #462363
Trialist
Quite like the name rambo though. That was a nice touch. Intelligent.
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 15:06 Post ID: #462398 - in reply to #462391
First Team Regular
in_toon - 24/8/2015 12:21

5 posts and the forum know all, have seen many plums like you to know your on the wind....

Now do us all a favour, and take you and the The Mentalist back to the piss riddled corner you came from.

Your posts prove you have no grasp of reality.
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 15:30 Post ID: #462399 - in reply to #462363
Trialist
Not a know all, just have an opinion. Isn't that what a forums for? Isn't debate better than just telling anybody who doesn't agree with you to get lost, call them WUMS, Plums, cunts etc?

I have a perfect grasp of reality too. My reality is that on a saturday afternoon I like to watch my team, and have a healthy discussion/debate about them on forums. I try not to spend too long thinking about the politics surrounding it because there isn't anything to debate. Everyone knows Ashley's a prick. So no debate to be had. But apparently I'm a mug/cunt/wum rambo for watching the game?
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 15:33 Post ID: #462401 - in reply to #462363
First Team Regular
Anybody who contributes, through watching in a pub, stream etc.., are culpable.

End of......
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 15:35 Post ID: #462402 - in reply to #462363
Trialist
Does that include running and contributing to a newcastle forum?

How does streaming games make me culpable?
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 15:50 Post ID: #462403 - in reply to #462363
First Team Regular
I don't think just because people watch it online is contributing daftladguy, fatty isn't getting anything its the ones going to the games that are the problem. Obviously they are not bothered about fatty being the owner and none of this support the team not the regime bollocks, because going to the games is supporting the regime.

People say an empty ground wont see fatty sell up and im telling you it will, that is a stone cold fact. Bad publicity is bad for his first love his SD tacky shops and its value he would sell up so if people really wanted him gone they would have stopped going by now.
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 15:54 Post ID: #462404 - in reply to #462403
Trialist
billybobcat - 24/8/2015 15:50

I don't think just because people watch it online is contributing daftladguy, fatty isn't getting anything its the ones going to the games that are the problem. Obviously they are not bothered about fatty being the owner and none of this support the team not the regime bollocks, because going to the games is supporting the regime.

People say an empty ground wont see fatty sell up and im telling you it will, that is a stone cold fact. Bad publicity is bad for his first love his SD tacky shops and its value he would sell up so if people really wanted him gone they would have stopped going by now.

Agree with that. If a proper boycott was organised and a serious one it be all over the papers. And that would put pressure on the fat one.

But do think its ridiculous to say anyone streaming the game is culpable?
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 19:04 Post ID: #462410 - in reply to #462363
Manager
Why do boycotts need to be organised? Just don't turn up and a have a spine.

As for your previous point. No, I'm not going to be to give credit for a draw against Southampton because we should be miles ahead of them. That's not arrogance like Man Utd fans have, it's simply how it should be due to finances etc.

Of course there's going to be bad games but under Ashley they're more common than they should be. People like you condone how he has treat this club. Or should I say, the cunt who agreed with you who is not only a club apologist but an apology of a person.
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 19:20 Post ID: #462411 - in reply to #462410
Trialist
Officemonkey - 24/8/2015 19:04

Why do boycotts need to be organised? Just don't turn up and a have a spine.

As for your previous point. No, I'm not going to be to give credit for a draw against Southampton because we should be miles ahead of them. That's not arrogance like Man Utd fans have, it's simply how it should be due to finances etc.

Of course there's going to be bad games but under Ashley they're more common than they should be. People like you condone how he has treat this club. Or should I say, the cunt who agreed with you who is not only a club apologist but an apology of a person.

You know what, I take your point that we should be ahead of southampton if we were run properly. And funnily enough our opinions on Ashley are pretty similar, I suppose the only difference being that while I won't put a penny in the fat bastards pocket, I try to enjoy the games (through streaming) the best I can and still quite like discussing the team, and can still give the team credit when I see something I like.

The only thing I would say is while yes we should be ahead of southampton, the truth is we, and quite alot of teams aren't. So to dismiss them as just a team that were nearly in the conference sounds arrogant and living in the past, but guessing that isn't how it was intended. I actually think Southampton are doing things how we should be - they are still realistic and have to sell their best players sometimes, but they keep improving through a mixture of reinvestment (yes I know fat bastard doesn't do that) and a good youth set up.

The only real difference is that I guess i still want to enjoy football the best I can and don't see the point in debating Ashley because 99% of fans agree about him, regardless of what they do about it. I choose not to give him money but I do like to catch the games and discuss them, enjoy the wins and hope at least as a playing side we improve.

I don't think anything I'm saying is a WUM, or makes me a cunt as daftlad put it. I don't think it makes me an ashley apologist either. Don't know who the person who agreed with me is and don't know the politics of this place enough to give an opinion on that but is it seriously the attitude of the place that I should fuck off because someone doesn't agree with my opinion?

Edited by in_toon 24/8/2015 19:27
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 20:49 Post ID: #462412 - in reply to #462363
Manager
Fair enough, that's a good post. I do indeed still find myself cheering on the team in the pub but just like on Saturday, I missed the first half hour or so. Did it bother me? Not in the slightest. Did I enjoy seeing those wankers crying on about how they battered us for 90mins? Absolutely loved it, especially as I don't think the stats showed how well we actually played. However, I'm not going to celebrate like we've won the league. I'll leave that to the twats on the Chronicle page who are as fickle as anything.
Like post
Like this post
24 August 2015 21:02 Post ID: #462413 - in reply to #462412
Trialist
Yeah I get what you mean. It doesn't at the minute mean quite as much as it used to. I hope it will when fatty eventually goes although if I'm honest I think football as a whole is dying. The days of players you could feel connected to - your shearers, ferdinands, rob lee's, peter beardsleys etc is gone in general.

If I'm completely honest (tin hat on) I actually get more excited for the rugby nowadays. But newcastle is in my blood and will never lose at least some enjoyment in the game and some optimism that one day we'll get to where we should be.

Loved winding up my man utd mates though.
Like post
Like this post
25 August 2015 00:11 Post ID: #462416 - in reply to #462363
Manager
Yeah, I've started to watch the rugby more and more but it certainly helps that I live a stones throw away from Percy Park Rugby Club.

I tend to find myself either with my son of a weekend these days or trying to learn how to play golf. I enjoy both of these more these days, apart from the drinking with the lads. But again, as you say, it's not all down to Ashley. My love for the game is slowly dying as I get older anyway. I find it embarrassing seeing grown men in football strips.
Like post
Like this post
25 August 2015 08:19 Post ID: #462417 - in reply to #462363
First Team Regular
fuck me!!!....a thread with some actual debate
Like post
Like this post
25 August 2015 14:01 Post ID: #462424 - in reply to #462363
First Team Regular
Lemon tree-fools garden...thought of that when reading the thread title.
Like post
Like this post
11 September 2015 20:37 Post ID: #462898 - in reply to #462363
Interesting reading in the ronny gill yesterday that the council and the club are on speaking terms again. Something along the lines of needing each other to promote. I wonder if the land at the back of the Gallowgate has cropped up in talks and the inclusion of an extension as being a good bridge builder?

Probably not like.
Like post
Like this post
11 September 2015 21:20 Post ID: #462904 - in reply to #462363
First Team Regular
More likely the greedy fat cunt wants tourists to take up the spare seats that are empty because of his calamitous running of the club. How the man is a billionaire puddles the mind. He's got his hands on the only football club in the country who could be as big as anybody outside of Liverpool and Man Utd and we are struggling to compete with the likes of Swansea and Southampton. He's totally fucked this business up and his only saving grace is the TV money.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Newcastle United Fixtures  >>