Newcastle United Forum - Jeremy Corbyn
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Platinii - I would prefer a coffee table at left back instead of Perch. I doubt even a coffee table could lose the ball twice in one move.
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How Many Players Do NUFC Need To Survive Next Season?
Suggested By: Talk of the Tyne
None4%
1-312%
4 or 541%
6 or 730%
More than 713%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.CuckFan223
2.Toon_NoMatterWot113
3.MickMartin67
4.Mcnamee6741
5.billybobcat40
6.The Pyrry30
7.crooktownmags28
8.keggy_keagal27
9.markylad7427
10.The Owl27
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (11): « First ... 6 7 8
10 11 Last »
Jeremy Corbyn
12 July 2017 07:34 Post ID: #481064 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
"You don't persuade people to change their mind by telling them they're thick for not thinking what you do."

I agree with the first part of your statement carlos.

I don't call them thick for having a different opinion from mine though,it's because they fall for the same old line decade after decade, generation after generation.

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
12 July 2017 09:22 Post ID: #481068 - in reply to #481051
First Team Regular
PieMag - 11/7/2017 19:30

daftladguy - 11/7/2017 15:28

PieMag - 11/7/2017 13:56

I have formed my own opinion over a prolonged period of time, and don't need your condescending post.

The fact that they happen to be the same opinions our manipulating media lie about daily means nowt to you ?

Thick cunt

"A labour PM started the whole shambles" proves my point.

That will be the same thick cunt that voted labour locally, as the bloke tries his best, have personal experience of him, and I formed my own opinion.

Did any of the current situation regarding religion, and racism happen before Tony Blair and his puppetmaster George W, invaded Iraq, on a lie of WMD.

Seems to me any many other people, that's when the boat started to sail, if you cannot see that, that's your problem....

Who is the thick cunt now.....

Are you ten ?

Ever heard of Oswald Mosely ?

What about Enoch Powell ?

The IRA maybe ?

If you find my tone condescending,it's because the same old game is been played out generation after generation by the establishment while thick cunts like yourself never learn,you just react in the way your masters know you will.

I'm no labour lover,they have morphed into the left wing branch of the Tory party.

Jeremy Corbyn represents a chance for change,i'm guessing you are too entrenched in your views to recognise this and would rather see him the way your masters (who really fear him) request.

It may well turn out that Corbyn is inept,but a terrorist sympathiser because he praised Islam and the Koran ?

The racism card that you and the likes of the EDL leader keep playing is fucking boring as well man.

I've already stated ,you and your ilk are not necessarily racist,just invariably feeble minded and thick.

And it is so obvious that you bury your head in the sand, pick the argument snippets, and turn to your advantage, in fact, a typical apologist, its no wonder the country is fucked.

As for the jibe about EDL, don't support that, but to a man, everyone I talk to, sees the sense spoken by Tommy Robinson, the fact the media label him a racist, makes no difference to me, I have made my own opinion up.

Look up what happened in Sunderland with the 6 Syrians, and tell me that is OK, and it is happening all over the country, oh, I forgot, its alright....

Keep the name calling up, its a sure sign you cant win the argument......
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 09:35 Post ID: #481070 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
He's a cockend DLG, what you mention on how he responds to other people's posts is well known.

People like him have fucked up this country. Tommy Robinson, is spot on. Only fools label him racist (islam isnt a fucking race, for a start); he merely points out that what is brought into this country, isn't compatible with our current existence.

Anyone with half a brain can see that, when the very book they follow was about a murdering peado.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 11:30 Post ID: #481074 - in reply to #481068
First Team Regular
daftladguy - 12/7/2017 09:22

And it is so obvious that you bury your head in the sand, pick the argument snippets, and turn to your advantage, in fact, a typical apologist, its no wonder the country is fucked.

As for the jibe about EDL, don't support that, but to a man, everyone I talk to, sees the sense spoken by Tommy Robinson, the fact the media label him a racist, makes no difference to me, I have made my own opinion up.

Look up what happened in Sunderland with the 6 Syrians, and tell me that is OK, and it is happening all over the country, oh, I forgot, its alright....

Instead of getting all your information from current right wing propaganda then whining about how you make your own opinion up ,get yourself down to a library and read right wing media propaganda from the past.

Peruse at leisure newspaper clippings warning about the yellow peril and Chinese migration in Victorian Britain.

Fast forward to the early decades of the 20th century and read scare stories of "ruthless Chinese ambitions to destroy the west" through migration.

Then there's the Daily Mail headlines in 1938 about “German Jews Pouring Into This Country”.

Read racist and xenophobic sun and mail clippings from the 70's.

Find out what happened to those hoards of Jamaicans that were going to be responsible for rivers of blood in our country.

I don't know what happened in Sunderland but apparently black men were raping our women at will in the late 70's early 80's (wasn't Saville and the yerksher ripper active then) and our economy and society was heading down the drain.

Yet here we are all these years later the sixth biggest economy in the world (well your rich chums are)

Who's head is buried in the sand now ?

There is no argument to win,
you just need to open your eyes to the "facts" of the past then relate them to the current "facts".

As for saying you are thick,that's not name calling.

Don't forget that visit to the library.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 12:10 Post ID: #481076 - in reply to #481074
Reserve Team Bench
PieMag - 12/7/2017 11:30

Instead of getting all your information from current right wing propaganda then whining about how you make your own opinion up ,get yourself down to a library and read right wing media propaganda from the past.

Peruse at leisure newspaper clippings warning about the yellow peril and Chinese migration in Victorian Britain.

Fast forward to the early decades of the 20th century and read scare stories of "ruthless Chinese ambitions to destroy the west" through migration.

Then there's the Daily Mail headlines in 1938 about “German Jews Pouring Into This Country”.

Find out what happened to those hoards of Jamaicans that were going to be responsible for rivers of blood in our country.

I don't know what happened in Sunderland but apparently black men were raping our women at will in the late 70's early 80's (wasn't Saville and the yerksher ripper active then) and our economy and society was heading down the drain.

Yet here we are all these years later the sixth biggest economy in the world (well your rich chums are)

you just need to open your eyes to the "facts" of the past then relate them to the current "facts".

Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 12:40 Post ID: #481077 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
I've seen and heard the 'Rivers Of Blood' speech. Where did he ever say 'Jamaicans'?

Or, do you admit to just making that up? Amongst other bits.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 12:52 Post ID: #481078 - in reply to #481077
Academy
CuckFan - 12/7/2017 12:40

I've seen and heard the 'Rivers Of Blood' speech. Where did he ever say 'Jamaicans'?

Or, do you admit to just making that up? Amongst other bits.

Maybe a visit to the Library would help. Or Google fu.

Windrush migration.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:08 Post ID: #481079 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
This is classic.

CF has me on "ignore" yet asks me direct questions.

Because I consider myself a logical person I will entertain your question.

It would be illogical,some might even say thick of me to pretend ignore you back.

Before I answer your question though,could you kindly explain who the "he" is you refer to ?

Then please point out where I mention "him" in regards to the rivers of blood speech.

Take your time

Could someone please quote this post ,apparently CF cannot read it otherwise.

Edited by PieMag 12/7/2017 13:12
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:12 Post ID: #481080 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
Show me.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:26 Post ID: #481081 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
'Find out what happened to those hoards of Jamaicans that were going to be responsible for rivers of blood in our country.'

Where, in this entire speech, is what you refer to?

Full Text:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-...

It isn't there, is it. Because you fucking made it up, you lying dull cunt.

As always, twist the truth for your own means - then twist again (like you did all summer).

Wanker.

Edited by CuckFan 12/7/2017 13:29
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:30 Post ID: #481082 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
This, is the most relevant bit, which some cockwombles like PieMag just don't seem to get. The giveaway, was it was his very first sentence:

'The supreme function of statesmanship is to provide against preventable evils. In seeking to do so, it encounters obstacles which are deeply rooted in human nature'.

Just decided to paint that out, eh, SpunkMag? You know, the whole context the rest of his speech was about.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:30 Post ID: #481083 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:42 Post ID: #481084 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
When/if you calm down you will realise I never mentioned Enoch Powell in that post.

The right wing media did use his rivers of blood speech to attack Jamaicans and other Caribbeans though,which in turn stirred up thick people like yourself back in the day.

Now stop making things up and accept you jumped in feet first.

Enoch was wrong Britain is not now half brown

Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:43 Post ID: #481085 - in reply to #481074
First Team Regular

Another cock end reply...

Did the Jamaicans, and chinks, end up in the UK based on a religious war, started by us indirectly.

No, maybe you should have a read up on "Justice for Chelsey", and think about it.

Because 2 wrongs don't make a right, and others have said, the only thick cunts around here are those who swallow it.

And if by inference, and your post, you think i'm mega rich, have loads of well off mates, think again, another throw away line, which highlights your childish purile attempts to deflect from the real issue.

Education was obviously not a must have for your generation..........

Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:44 Post ID: #481086 - in reply to #481076
First Team Regular
Gillyboat - 12/7/2017 12:10

:1:

Go and get your leader, and I will take you for a walk....
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:48 Post ID: #481087 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
I've already explained,the only walk you need is the library.

Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:50 Post ID: #481088 - in reply to #481087
First Team Squad
You need to change you name to 'Tattoo', PieMag. He lives on fucking 'Fantasy island' as well.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:52 Post ID: #481089 - in reply to #481088
First Team Regular
CuckFan - 12/7/2017 13:50

You need to change you name to 'Tattoo', PieMag. He lives on fucking 'Fantasy island' as well.

Am I off ignore now
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 13:53 Post ID: #481090 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 14:16 Post ID: #481091 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
Come on, PieMag - say 'de plane, boss, de plane!'
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 15:48 Post ID: #481092 - in reply to #481086
Reserve Team Bench
daftladguy - 12/7/2017 13:44

Gillyboat - 12/7/2017 12:10

:1:

Go and get your leader, and I will take you for a walk....

160/100
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 16:41 Post ID: #481093 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
I've read a "Justice for Chelsey" link. DLG

https://policehour.co.uk/2017/01/brave-sunderland-woman-speaks-out-f...

Are you suggesting the Justice system is cynically protecting six male rapists in a Jimmy Saville type conspiracy ?

Have you read this link ?

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region/sunderland/police-urge-all...
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 17:50 Post ID: #481094 - in reply to #481093
Academy
PieMag - 12/7/2017 16:41

Are you suggesting the Justice system is cynically protecting six male rapists in a Jimmy Saville type conspiracy ?

Pesky Facts, Checks and balances...
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 17:52 Post ID: #481095 - in reply to #481093
First Team Regular
PieMag - 12/7/2017 16:41

Under pressure from higher authority, police state???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=360-I-icASE

Why not try the Rotherham, or many others being hidden, but exposed now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAu-PXDhLX0&t=26s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAlsORiNF0

No, its being hidden under a political agenda, if you cant see it, so be it....
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 18:10 Post ID: #481096 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
You asked me to read about "Justice for Chelsey"

I did.
Then I read this.

"The police have asked her and her and her representatives to go through all of the evidence with the CPS, and in particular the CCTV and forensic evidence which, as noted by the CPS, significantly undermined any assertion that the complainant had been kidnapped or drugged, or that multiple assailants had been involved in an attack of the nature being suggested online.”

Now you want me to look at Rotherham.

Why ?

Are they exposing Catholic priests involved in organised child abuse there ?

Go fuck yourself you thick trouble making cunt.

It's people like you that are ruining our country.

EDIT
It's sickening that you pretend to be on the side of defenceless children and women in your sad quest to demonise a group of people.

Edited by PieMag 12/7/2017 18:29
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 18:36 Post ID: #481097 - in reply to #481096
First Team Regular
PieMag - 12/7/2017 18:10

I did.
Then I read this.

"The police have asked her and her and her representatives to go through all of the evidence with the CPS, and in particular the CCTV and forensic evidence which, as noted by the CPS, significantly undermined any assertion that the complainant had been kidnapped or drugged, or that multiple assailants had been involved in an attack of the nature being suggested online.”

Why ?

No doubt you're one of those pillocks that rant about how "empowering" for women a burkha is - plenty students do so - then when you ask how they come to such an absurt conclusion theydo the usual - rant words that end in -ism and -phobia. And most often "homophobia" although you never mentioned gays.
So according to you, catholic priests all got together to sexually assault, underage kids - and often force them into female genital mutilation - which the people you're defending rely on pompous tits like you to hide. So the muslim grooming gangs - WHICH ARE STILL ACTIVE UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY - Thanks to corrupt tub thumping PC "wimmin" in the main and card carrying Labour party 5th columnists who have now taken over the party's non-stop work in protecting - and we are talking hundreds and hundreds of them - ONLY targetting non muslim girls mark you - are in fewer numbers than the odd pervy priest ?
But then you false socialists have a habit of being what you rant against
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 18:38 Post ID: #481098 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Fuck me they are coming out the woodwork.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 19:25 Post ID: #481099 - in reply to #462037
Even Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon wouldn't post as much pro EDL shite as DLG.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 19:38 Post ID: #481100 - in reply to #481099
First Team Regular
keggy_keagal - 12/7/2017 19:25

Even Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon wouldn't post as much pro EDL shite as DLG.

I take that as a compliment.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 19:41 Post ID: #481101 - in reply to #481096
First Team Regular
PieMag - 12/7/2017 18:10

I did.
Then I read this.

Why ?

EDIT
It's sickening that you pretend to be on the side of defenceless children and women in your sad quest to demonise a group of people.

Haha, got you hook line and sinker, no come back required, you have exposed yourself for what you are, a fucking apology of a human being.

And remember your spat with OL, when you offered him to come to the peacock in Tanfield, as you were at a "funeral", for a "leveller", as he got your back up as well.

Some shite that, called in that same day, and no event took place, that sums up the walter mitty character you are. All wind and piss.

Edited by daftladguy 12/7/2017 19:44
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 19:47 Post ID: #481102 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
Prime helmet, is PieMag / Tattoo.
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 19:51 Post ID: #481103 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular

Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 19:54 Post ID: #481105 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Come on then big man, lets have a reply to your offer to OL,

Or the other comments offered.....
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 20:14 Post ID: #481106 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Oh I was there,
fuck knows what it has to do with you,although OL did shit his pants

Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 20:17 Post ID: #481107 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Am I getting your back up ?
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 20:34 Post ID: #481108 - in reply to #481107
First Team Regular
PieMag - 12/7/2017 20:17

Am I getting your back up ?

Think its the other way round, and no you were not, OL phoned the same day as well.

Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 20:35 Post ID: #481109 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Ok
Like post
Like this post
12 July 2017 20:36 Post ID: #481110 - in reply to #481108
Academy
wax