Newcastle United Forum - Jeremy Corbyn
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: TrueLatic4Eva - 'Nothing finer than the feel of a blokes arse cheeks sat on yer head!'
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How Many Players Do NUFC Need To Survive Next Season?
Suggested By: Talk of the Tyne
None5%
1-312%
4 or 540%
6 or 730%
More than 713%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.CuckFan170
2.Toon_NoMatterWot101
3.MickMartin51
4.Mcnamee6735
5.The Pyrry29
6.billybobcat27
7.crooktownmags25
8.The Owl22
9.keggy_keagal19
10.Harry's Boy18
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (11): « First ... 4 5 6
8 9 10 Last »
Jeremy Corbyn
28 June 2017 10:56 Post ID: #480649 - in reply to #462037
Academy
They all came out prior to the results and stated they would not powershare or form coalitions ( lib dens + labour)
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
28 June 2017 11:05 Post ID: #480650 - in reply to #462037
Academy
The mis information campaign was predominantly used by the remainers and so called experts to scare people into remaining .. who can forget OM' s list of experts quoting this and that .... and what from all that has happened ? Next to nowt. The pound dropped in value to a more level playing field which in turn made the UK a more attractive proposition to invest in ... more jobs. U mention the lies and money payment to the NHS , article 50 has recently been triggered and we still pay our annual fee until we officially leave ( after the year negotiations) so that money to the NHS will not be avail til then .
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 11:11 Post ID: #480651 - in reply to #480649
First Team Regular
The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 10:56

They all came out prior to the results and stated they would not powershare or form coalitions ( lib dens + labour)

The Tories claimed there would be no election,
posturing is part of politics.
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 11:13 Post ID: #480652 - in reply to #462037
Academy
I get that . Time will tell if another election will be called but I doubt it after this last agreement
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 11:18 Post ID: #480653 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
The UK has awful, weak, leaders of all the political parties right now.

Corbyn? He's a grade 'A' traitor - and should be hung for such.
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 11:23 Post ID: #480654 - in reply to #480652
First Team Regular
The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 11:13

I get that . Time will tell if another election will be called but I doubt it after this last agreement

I agree Pyrry,
there is no chance the Tories will risk one now.

That's where they are been underhand though,they don't want to find out what the will of the people might be this time.
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 12:02 Post ID: #480656 - in reply to #462037
Reserve Team
The biggest problem I see is the ill informed and easily led voters. I am sure most of them have no idea what they are voting for.
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 12:22 Post ID: #480658 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
The whole lot at the moment are a real crock of shite.
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 12:42 Post ID: #480659 - in reply to #462037
I even said in the EU Referendum thread that I was a fence sitter because I didnt know what to believe and neither side was worth the effort of walking to our polling station to ink in that cross on the paper.

Since then though, whilst taking a greater interest in the goings on and various research, I know now what I would and should have done. Taking yourself away from the mainstream media for a start, makes it a fairer reflection of real life.

It still beats me on what basis, aside from media led opinion, are people forming their views on?
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 14:05 Post ID: #480660 - in reply to #480656
First Team Regular
crooktownmags - 28/6/2017 12:02

The biggest problem I see is the ill informed and easily led voters. I am sure most of them have no idea what they are voting for.

That's a whole can of worms ct.

If people do not know what they are voting for it raises the question,do we live in a democracy.

Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 14:11 Post ID: #480662 - in reply to #480659
First Team Regular
Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/6/2017 12:42

I even said in the EU Referendum thread that I was a fence sitter because I didnt know what to believe and neither side was worth the effort of walking to our polling station to ink in that cross on the paper.

Since then though, whilst taking a greater interest in the goings on and various research, I know now what I would and should have done. Taking yourself away from the mainstream media for a start, makes it a fairer reflection of real life.

It still beats me on what basis, aside from media led opinion, are people forming their views on?

You have a fairly good grasp of politics IMO Toony.

If only you could see Ashley as Theresa May and Benitez as David Davis ............
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 14:13 Post ID: #480663 - in reply to #462037
Academy
People as a whole will vote which way they want, be it on research, door to door canvasing, media outlets, history or family persuasion. some will also have put an x in the box without a scooby doo.
My parents next door neigbours who are from the Phillipines voted to leave in the EU referendum purely based on immigration.
Yes we do live in democracy.............all i would say to those who dispute it is travel a bit and you will soon realise what the UK is like, not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but a whole lot better than alot
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 14:43 Post ID: #480664 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
But getting a fuck of a lot worse, by the day.

I've travelled 'a bit'.
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 14:45 Post ID: #480665 - in reply to #480662
PieMag - 28/6/2017 14:11

Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/6/2017 12:42

You have a fairly good grasp of politics IMO Toony.

If only you could see Ashley as Theresa May and Benitez as David Davis ............ :17:

Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 21:15 Post ID: #480667 - in reply to #462037
Time after time there is evidence out there for people to vote change but their allowance to be conned just lets things like this continually happen.

Tonight Parliament voted on Labour's idea to amend the Queen's Speech to drop the pay cap on all the safety services like Police, Nurses, Fireman etc. All people that have been well documented to be doing more than their duty and are there to protect the corrupt in Government at the drop of a hat but you guessed it, they are not worthy.

Yet another absolute joke and reason why a revolution has to happen as we dont need these arseholes controlling our finances and life.

http://news.sky.com/story/government-defeats-labours-bid-to-end-pub...
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 21:29 Post ID: #480668 - in reply to #462037
Academy
vote change? what a crock, you vote and live with the results its called democracy. no revoloution needed we are not some latin country run by a tinpot dictatorship. loosening of the purse strings is required yes but not to a standard that sets the country on a backward trend.
Is it a modern thing ? soundig like spoilt brats ...vote didnt go how i want lets have another vote, or cant get what i want so lets cause mayhem (see labour day of rage) its all wrong
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 21:36 Post ID: #480669 - in reply to #480668
The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 21:29

vote change? what a crock, you vote and live with the results its called democracy. no revoloution needed we are not some latin country run by a tinpot dictatorship. loosening of the purse strings is required yes but not to a standard that sets the country on a backward trend.
Is it a modern thing ? soundig like spoilt brats ...vote didnt go how i want lets have another vote, or cant get what i want so lets cause mayhem (see labour day of rage) its all wrong

I would agree with you mate if things were sorted on a fair basis including the coverage by the media.

We pay our taxes and the majority live by the laws of the land but we aren't given much back on a similar fair standing. Instead having corrupt arseholes rewarding themselves and allowing the 'peasants' to get by on scraps.

If there was any karma then the next security scare or incident around London or the political area needs to be dealt with in line with how it really is in normal areas. If that means Downing Street needing to wait a couple of days for a copper to come then so be it. Would soon see change then.
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 21:49 Post ID: #480671 - in reply to #462037
Academy
Sorry toony i cant agree with u , look at the BBC and their current coverage of brexit , totally biased in favour of the remainers/change voters.
re the next security incident and London thats just bad craic, the last security incident in London had the met on the scene in 7 minutes. The hostage situation in job centre at Byker the other week had Northumbrias finest on the scene in 8 minutes (that from someone on the scene) That is all without the Met's resources. Chief Super was very pleased with that response time.
Too many times people go looking for conspiricies and there isnt one to be had.
Like post
Like this post
28 June 2017 21:59 Post ID: #480673 - in reply to #480671
The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 21:49

Sorry toony i cant agree with u , look at the BBC and their current coverage of brexit , totally biased in favour of the remainers/change voters.
re the next security incident and London thats just bad craic, the last security incident in London had the met on the scene in 7 minutes. The hostage situation in job centre at Byker the other week had Northumbrias finest on the scene in 8 minutes (that from someone on the scene) That is all without the Met's resources. Chief Super was very pleased with that response time.
Too many times people go looking for conspiricies and there isnt one to be had.

Oh there's many conspiracies out there but im not really talking about them today.

I will concur that the media has changed these past few weeks, in fact I referenced it somewhere on here. Basically though im narked at the continual patronising and insult of people's intelligence by the government which is fact.

How can May or any of her cohorts praise the emergency services one minute amidst a backdrop of them all complaining that they are overstretched and overworked with massive cuts to then continue to do their job with honour but then find themselves subjected to further austerity the next?

The government and cronies even cheered the winning result against it in the commons.

Most statements made by leading figures are heavily loaded in that they are difficult to argue against but looking at it from a wider angle makes the picture so clear and shows them to be full of holes. Nee wonder I dont like or dont follow politics as it causes divisions between people who have no real clout in the direction it goes in.
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 00:51 Post ID: #480676 - in reply to #480668
First Team Regular

There was a 15 million to 13 million vote in favour of leaving the European Union.

Unarguably it was the most important economic decision made by our country since the referendum in 1975 where voters democratically chose to stay in the EEC under renegotiated terms

The same crowd who are now telling 13 million people to accept democracy,hypocritically never accepted the last referendum.

Putting those facts to one side,our democratically elected PM resigned(I cannot fathom why) and was replaced by an unelected leader who inherited his 12 seat majority.

As we all now know,she famously called an election she had previously vowed would not happen and subsequently lost her parties advantage and 1 billion quid.

Our country is now led by a weakened government who are clearly split and reliant on a party that hold undemocratic views towards gays and women,this in a time we are involved in crucial negotiations with the EU.

It's comical and beyond a farce.

Luckily there are lots of "spoilt brats" who will not stand by and allow the mayhem to continue unopposed,that's the beauty of living in a democracy.
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 00:55 Post ID: #480677 - in reply to #480676
PieMag - 29/6/2017 00:51

There was a 15 million to 13 million vote in favour of leaving the European Union.

Unarguably it was the most important economic decision made by our country since the referendum in 1975 where voters democratically chose to stay in the EEC under renegotiated terms

The same crowd who are now telling 13 million people to accept democracy,hypocritically never accepted the last referendum.

Putting those facts to one side,our democratically elected PM resigned(I cannot fathom why) and was replaced by an unelected leader who inherited his 12 seat majority.

As we all now know,she famously called an election she had previously vowed would not happen and subsequently lost her parties advantage and 1 billion quid.

Our country is now led by a weakened government who are clearly split and reliant on a party that hold undemocratic views towards gays and women,this in a time we are involved in crucial negotiations with the EU.

It's comical and beyond a farce.

Luckily there are lots of "spoilt brats" who will not stand by and allow the mayhem to continue unopposed,that's the beauty of living in a democracy.

Herearrrrggggahhhhhahhhghhhhh........................................................ or whatever noise is made in the house of commons.
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 00:56 Post ID: #480678 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
ORDER !
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 06:15 Post ID: #480679 - in reply to #462037
Academy
There was still no revolution as people want today .. democracy prevailed . 1970,s workers would have had the right to withdraw their labour as was and still is there democratic right to protest at any democratic decision that went against their wishes... still no revolution . Mayhem ? What mayhem austerity measures need relaxing a but not to the extent Labour would have liked and bankrupt the country ... or maybe he was following the Greek model . Some of his policies he had not costed ... its ok the money tree at the bottom of the garden will be in full bloom.
Yes the government is now a weakened one from pre election but how does it hinder brexit negotiations? We are represented as a country by an elected government. One of the biggest points in this negotiations is the divorce, as we are currently still paying in we can just walk away and give them nothing . Don't forget the EU are currently holding onto 33 billion pound that belongs to the UK they can have that if need be
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 10:40 Post ID: #480680 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Why would labour bankrupt the country ?

Obviously the Tory lies have worked on a section of the electorate.

Germany for instance had no austerity program.

Austerity was and still is a big con,implemented on the back of a world wide financial crash.

To hear debt ridden,underpaid and beleaguered working class people bragging about our economy being the fifth richest in the world is a case in point.

We weren't the fifth poorest under labour.

People like Mike Ashley grew richer on the back of our austerity.

The Conservative narrative of money trees at the bottom of the garden,immigrunts and other lies have thankfully been sussed by our youth.

There was a revolution in the last election,even the Tories recognise that fact and are openly running scared of going back to the country.

As for walking away from the EU,more Tory jingoism and utter rubbish,how anyone believes that is really an option is beyond me.

We are represented by a party more concerned with power and self interest than the economy,how else can the referendum and general election be explained.

Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 12:14 Post ID: #480685 - in reply to #462037
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 13:36 Post ID: #480691 - in reply to #480685
First Team Regular
Toon_NoMatterWot - 29/6/2017 12:14

A bit of a blow to the establishment this.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/29/rupert-murdoch-sky-...

Good to see the culture secretary adhering to the European competition law that is promoted within the EU.
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 14:02 Post ID: #480693 - in reply to #462037
Academy
Labour would bankrupt the country because of all this spending they would do ... where is the money coming from? More borrowing that's where and how do they pay it back ? Taxes go up . Remember when the last shambles of a labour government left power ? A memo left no money left in the treasury. Labour historically have been a party that spends.
Germany did have an austerity programme pre the global crash . Austerity was a much needed process as the global community borrowed far beyond their reach. Credit was far to easy to get .
Immigration is a problem how anyone can not see that is beyond me ... on average an equivalent town the size of Coventry was arriving ... how can the country sustain that .... more taxes to keep them in benefits Ps I have nothing against immigration if it's for skills the country requires.. its people that come here and do not contribute that gals me.but you can blame Blair for that andhis policy of open door to keep him popular .

How can we not just walk away ... ? We can do what we feel is best for the country.

The referendum came about as it was part of the tory parties manifesto. They eventually gave the country what they said they would prior to being elected. Simple Cameron didn't want to leave. Aand on the strength of the vote hw stood down ... vwry corrupt that wasnt it . The people of the country voted now the government are following the wishes of that vote.
The election came about as May hadn't been elected merely won her party vote of leadership. She and her advisors seen a chance to call an election while Corbyn was at his lowest point in all opinion polls. What she and her party didn'tfactor into the equation was the youth coming out to vote. As they were held largely responsible for the brexit vote not going the way some thought.Added to that labour of elder ingredients the youth everything they wanted to hear re education fees and housing ..... All not bad if they can explain where the money is coming from .... trident probably .

I have never voted tory in my life. Thought they and lib dens did a decent enough job steering us through difficult roles during austerity and with nothing in the pot from previous labour government.
I do believe the purse strings need loosening but not to the extent that labour would like to do .

Just my opinions, I respect all Opinions may not agree with some but we all have one. It's good to debate as eyes can be opened ... mine are certainly there to be .
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 14:06 Post ID: #480695 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
"Just my opinions"

That's exactly the spirit this debate is been taken in

My English is getting worse

Edited by PieMag 29/6/2017 14:19
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 23:37 Post ID: #480698 - in reply to #480680
First Team Regular
PieMag - 29/6/2017 10:40

Austerity was and still is a big con,implemented on the back of a world wide financial crash.

To hear debt ridden,underpaid and beleaguered working class people bragging about our economy being the fifth richest in the world is a case in point.

The Conservative narrative of money trees at the bottom of the garden,immigrunts and other lies have thankfully been sussed by our youth.

There was a revolution in the last election,even the Tories recognise that fact and are openly running scared of going back to the country.

As for walking away from the EU,more Tory jingoism and utter rubbish,how anyone believes that is really an option is beyond me.

We are represented by a party more concerned with power and self interest than the economy,how else can the referendum and general election be explained.

Absolutely bang on. Extra billion for NI but nothing for the emergency services after the time they've had. Utter contempt for it all.
Like post
Like this post
29 June 2017 23:37 Post ID: #480699 - in reply to #480680
First Team Regular
Cunting bastards.

Edited by carlosvendetta 29/6/2017 23:40
Like post
Like this post
30 June 2017 13:11 Post ID: #480703 - in reply to #480680
PieMag - 29/6/2017 10:40

Bang on the money !!
Like post
Like this post
30 June 2017 19:21 Post ID: #480718 - in reply to #462037
Club Legend
Steptoes lot are beginning to implode, how many went against him in the recent vote in the House of Commons? And like the good little Commie rat that he is, he checked his little red book on what to do and got shut of all the dissenters that were on his Politburo, bet he wished he had the power of Stalin and was able to dispatch them to a Gulag somewhere in the outer Hebrides or better still just vanish them. May won't hold another election and the plotters will soon stab him i the back and put him out to grass. Bring it on, the traitor deserves everything that can be thrown against him..
Like post
Like this post
01 July 2017 08:45 Post ID: #480722 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
CM you have properly lost your mind. If you know anything about politics and the 1980s you might remember the SDP who were seen as the 'middle ground'. If you look at corbyn's manifesto, it is actually to the right of where they were. The problem has been that we Have let the right, and its stinking gutter press dictate to us where the middle is. And brought us tony Blair. Who I still hear laughably described as a socialist.

Austerity, dismantling the NHS, making higher education a privilege for the rich only, pricing the young out of the housing market, and an amazing attempt by corbyns labour to motivate the young and get them voting should swing the country back to the left. He is not a Marxist or a commie. That's just language used by the press at an attempt to scare frightened curtain twitchers like you and get you voting against your better interests. He is a social democrat.

And I predict he will walk the next election and also predict another one before the end of the year. Vive la revolution.
Like post
Like this post
01 July 2017 08:47 Post ID: #480723 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Oh and all right lads? I've been away a while. Who's this cuckfan? Seems like a right cock.
Like post
Like this post
01 July 2017 09:25 Post ID: #480724 - in reply to #462037
First Team Regular
Welcome back mate. As far as I can gather cuckfan is a successful businessman who lives in Holland, travels the world but his posts come across as a juvenile who gets excited about the new strip being delivered to his door.
Like post
Like this post
01 July 2017 16:03 Post ID: #480734 - in reply to #480722
ManxMag - 1/7/2017 08:45

CM you have properly lost your mind. If you know anything about politics and the 1980s you might remember the SDP who were seen as the 'middle ground'. If you look at corbyn's manifesto, it is actually to the right of where they were. The problem has been that we Have let the right, and its stinking gutter press dictate to us where the middle is. And brought us tony Blair. Who I still hear laughably described as a socialist.

Austerity, dismantling the NHS, making higher education a privilege for the rich only, pricing the young out of the housing market, and an amazing attempt by corbyns labour to motivate the young and get them voting should swing the country back to the left. He is not a Marxist or a commie. That's just language used by the press at an attempt to scare frightened curtain twitchers like you and get you voting against your better interests. He is a social democrat.

And I predict he will walk the next election and also predict another one before the end of the year. Vive la revolution.

Like post
Like this post
01 July 2017 20:27 Post ID: #480760 - in reply to #462037
Club Legend
I was in town today and seen some of the March he was on,he certainly has organised all the dregs of society fairly well.....austerity is a joke really as it was Blairs lot that got us deep in the mire in the first place, people seem to forget that, all screaming for justice for the victims of that fire, it was Labour that decided to upgrade the ugly tower blocks, it was a Labour run council that opted for the cheaper less fire resistant cladding, again people conviently forget that or choose to ignore it. Organising a March like that is also unfair on the MET who have to police it heavily at great cost to the tax payer, I am sure the cops that were on duty who are currently not allowed take leave or days off are happy with him and his lot. He reminds me of Charlie Chaplin in the great dictator. His own lot will soon turn on him and he will be ousted. He was beaten in the ejection and us the shadow PM yet the senile old fool thinks he is the main man. I am not a Tory but would far prefer to see them in power than have this cunt messing up Brexit, allowing all and sundry into the country, free uni for students, getting rid of our nuclear defences, even his crackpot tax system is unworkable ...and to top it all what about this garden tax for people lucky enough to have one. Financially like his predecessors he will borrow borrow and borrow, and who will have to pay it back. Not all the freeloaders that are backing him! Me and you.

Unfortunately there is no decent opposition any more, both major parties want power at any cost.
Like post
Like this post
01 July 2017 20:44 Post ID: #480761 - in reply to #462037
First Team Squad
I'd have him strung up. Twice.
Like post
Like this post
01 July 2017 21:41 Post ID: #480762 - in reply to #462037
It was Thatcher that sorted the cladding and the BBC even had a program on it in the 80's
Like post
Like this post
01 July 2017 21:43 Post ID: #480763 - in reply to #480760
CM - 1/7/2017 20:27

I was in town today and seen some of the March he was on,he certainly has organised all the dregs of society fairly well.....austerity is a joke really as it was Blairs lot that got us deep in the mire in the first place, people seem to forget that, all screaming for justice for the victims of that fire, it was Labour that decided to upgrade the ugly tower blocks, it was a Labour run council that opted for the cheaper less fire resistant cladding, again people conviently forget that or choose to ignore it. Organising a March like that is also unfair on the MET who have to police it heavily at great cost to the tax payer, I am sure the cops that were on duty who are currently not allowed take leave or days off are happy with him and his lot. He reminds me of Charlie Chaplin in the great dictator. His own lot will soon turn on him and he will be ousted. He was beaten in the ejection and us the shadow PM yet the senile old fool thinks he is the main man. I am not a Tory but would far prefer to see them in power than have this cunt messing up Brexit, allowing all and sundry into the country, free uni for students, getting rid of our nuclear defences, even his crackpot tax system is unworkable ...and to top it all what about this garden tax for people lucky enough to have one. Financially like his predecessors he will borrow borrow and borrow, and who will have to pay it back. Not all the freeloaders that are backing him! Me and you.

Unfortunately there is no decent opposition any more, both major parties want power at any cost.

Yet again you're telling blatant lies . I will credit you however for consistency. As every time you post about politics you tell a lie .
Like post
Like this post
Pages (11): « First ... 4 5 6
8 9 10 Last »
Jump to forum: