Newcastle United Forum - New Manager, New Coaching Staff
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: kevin Keegan - "I'd love it if we beat them. Love it. He’s gone down in my estimation and you can tell him from me... Man United haven’t won this title yet, and I’d love it if we beat them....Love it"
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How Many Players Do NUFC Need To Survive Next Season?
Suggested By: Talk of the Tyne
None5%
1-312%
4 or 540%
6 or 730%
More than 713%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.CuckFan170
2.Toon_NoMatterWot99
3.MickMartin51
4.Mcnamee6734
5.The Pyrry28
6.billybobcat27
7.crooktownmags25
8.The Owl22
9.keggy_keagal19
10.Harry's Boy18
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2): 1
New Manager, New Coaching Staff
11 June 2015 15:18 Post ID: #459775 - in reply to #459678
First Team Regular
How anyone can say get behind the team just because fatty brings in someone new is beyond me. different personnel same results no doubt come the end of next season.

You could have the best manager in the world at the club but with Ashley as owner it wouldnt make much difference. Its just ground hog day at Newcastle and it seems as though a lot of the sheep have swallowed fatties shite.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
12 June 2015 01:05 Post ID: #459804 - in reply to #459678
First Team Squad
The most gullible football supporters the world has ever had.
Let's have a protest,when do we want it,er maybe in a few months time mike or next year if it goes tits up if that's o.k. with you.
He's a schemer.Bout time m.a.o.c. put their heads above the parapet,their silence is deafening.
Like post
Like this post
13 June 2015 22:23 Post ID: #459850 - in reply to #459678
Reserve Team
New manager, new coaching staff, same old shite.
Like post
Like this post
14 June 2015 00:48 Post ID: #459852 - in reply to #459678
As we've said many a time, the actions of this Summer will dictate whether it IS the same old shite but change wont alter Ashley's main ambition or will it come at great cost so it's quite possible although too little, too late for many.

Reading between the lines or analysing what are being tarted up as the facts being given, the only real change that has been mooted is to give greater priority to the cups. Realistically it will be hot air on the back of supporter disatisfaction but it could also be as a result of words from a different horses mouth than the one that Ashley usually listens to.

If Pardew was speaking, you can imagine the excuses ready made in a book in order to cover up the failings of his management with new excuses being readied on tap, season on season. As the main ambition was being met for Ashley, surviving in the top league on the least spend possible, then there was no real challenge to the previously mentioned mistakes until Pardew's ego stepped in and he wanted a greater say in football management, this then forced a change of thought.

With McClaren though, a former international manager with many contacts, he comes across as a clever bloke so will have surely explained that success in certain fields will breed further success, which in turn will increase the profit for Ashley. Ashley knows that he will never get away with a 'non-spend' ever again on Tyneside because it will result in relegation, although a negative net spend cant be ruled out for various reasons including freshening things up.

If this forthcoming era is going to be anything, it's gonna be a change from the norm. If that means no more backpost Williamson or containment football when losing 1-0 at home then that'll do me for now.

If for some miracle we witness the birth of a new ambitious billionaire owner in Ashley then the time will come at some point in the future as to what we want in our NUFC life and at what level we want to follow it as basically then, the fare on offer would be exactly the same as Sheik Geordie or any other prospective unknown buyer.

Whatever people think will happen from here on in, you cant expect people to think along the same lines as you because we all have different tolerance levels or get different things out of following the club but it's more than likely the usual case of football going full circle with those disillusioned in the late 70's or early 80's deciding to boycott at the same time as the little lad with the dark basin typed haircut was being led up the stairs by his Dad to his first game and catching the NUFC bug. The world still turns......

Apart from that, I must post more often and stop rambling and getting it all out when ive had a few. Fucking hell, just read it back, who'm a talking to??
Like post
Like this post
Pages (2): 1
Jump to forum: