Newcastle United Forum - Thoughts
Vital Football

Latest Newcastle United News

Welcome to the Newcastle United Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Sir Bobby - "People want success. It's like coffee, they want instant."
- (Added by: Toon_NoMatterWot)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How Many Players Do NUFC Need To Survive Next Season?
Suggested By: Talk of the Tyne
None5%
1-312%
4 or 540%
6 or 730%
More than 713%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.CuckFan172
2.Toon_NoMatterWot102
3.MickMartin51
4.Mcnamee6735
5.The Pyrry29
6.billybobcat27
7.crooktownmags26
8.The Owl22
9.keggy_keagal19
10.Harry's Boy18
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Thoughts
23 May 2015 13:47 Post ID: #458897
Anyone else have these nagging doubts that something could be going on in the background? I know I do.

Too much just doesn't make sense and isn't as straight forward as putting nowt in to get the largest reward, which is what Ashley has been accused of.

With us nose diving towards the relegation trapdoor for weeks like an aeroplane with the engine switched off, there's been ample opportunity for the pilot (Ashley) to switch it back on via a new manager or signing of unattached players to bolster the squad but there's been nowt.

There has been other ways in which to create a spark but not a whisper, just a continued impression of Lord Lucan and something isn't right.

Whether we stay up or down, the estimated difference of income per year per league is around £80 million. That is nowt to a man that is rumoured to be involved in the property trade now and an estimated £700 million profit on a future development in the works.

Maybe he's realised that football is not worth the effort anymore and it has run it's course for his wallet. It would make sense why we're being run into the ground. The lack of any spend being what he would have made in a sale anyway and him just trousering in advance.

I know im ever the optimist but the club's destiny is out of his hands and there's no urge to grasp it back. That isn't the action of someone that has a big plan.

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
23 May 2015 14:02 Post ID: #458899 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
your reading too much into it toony he is making a shitload of money for very little investment. he must have had his money back by now, so as long as the club stays in the top league he will be happy.

We need a prolonged stay in the championship to get rid of him the longer the club is in the lower tier of football the value of the club decreases.

don't know what him being in the property game has to do with him owning Newcastle the fat cunt has his grubby sausage fingers in loads of pies.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 14:07 Post ID: #458900 - in reply to #458897
Reserve Team
Not sure what unattached players could have stopped the rot. Sol again? haha!

I agree that something might be afoot, but i'd reckon it's a contingency fire-sale of every asset the club possesses following potential relegation. Wonga announcing that they may break early could be a decent clue too.

Then, having raked in every penny - given our 'massive potential, one club city' shite he'll flog us, most likely to another stooge.

If we stay up he'll go nowhere, season tickets will be bought up, a fancy sounding unknown or two will be bought at the expense of a few exits. Honestly I couldn't see any of that squad commanding much of a fee, and the couple who do will be desperate to be away anyhow.

Repeat year after year until we do go down.

Have faith, let's drop tomorrow.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 14:55 Post ID: #458902 - in reply to #458897
He loves grinning for the telly and getting his managers/staff to shower praise on him if we win and stick his fat fucking fingers up at the doubters while pretending he knew what he was doing all along but I think ashley is just a coward and wouldn't dare show his face while we are the worst team in the country and couldn't bare looking like the clueless fucker he really is.

Football is all about playing the odds for ashley and he treats it like a roulette table. He acts like the cocky smarmy cunt he is if he gets one right but blames others and hides when he gets it wrong.

He has shown there has been no thought at all shown in running this club and while he's made money and fucked a few of the fans up in the process he is more than happy to declare himself the winner.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 15:43 Post ID: #458904 - in reply to #458897
Star Player
Billy Bunter doesn't like people saying nasty things about him, it stems from his childhood when no doubt he was the fat kid that no one bothered about, the fat cunt will sell if he gets bit of stick but no doubt if NUFC stay up then all will be forgiven by the super fans.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 16:06 Post ID: #458905 - in reply to #458897
Reserve Team
.. think if a lot of your fans hadn't been such deluded cnuts he might have made more of an effort .. just getting his own back, is the way it is looking to me ..

Edited by andyj1973 23/5/2015 16:07
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 16:16 Post ID: #458906 - in reply to #458905
Academy
andyj1973 - 23/5/2015 16:06

.. think if a lot of your fans hadn't been such deluded cnuts he might have made more of an effort .. just getting his own back, is the way it is looking to me ..

Why are we deluded?
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 16:21 Post ID: #458907 - in reply to #458905
Academy

its really revealing when you here ex pros and most southern based journalists talking about the fans of nufc being un - realistic in there ambitions,they talk like ashley was some how our saviour and we should be grateful that a cockney billionaire has decided too venture up north and rescue us.3 things ive learned.

1 arsenal fans watch a miss placed pass and start shouting for arsene wengers head how do the press react? THEY AGREE,citing a club like arsenal deserve better why should there fans ever have too witness a miss placed pass.

2 man utd miss out on champions league football there fans call for david moyes head after only 8 months in charge with an ageing inherited squad,how do the press react?
THEY AGREE,citing how can a club like man utd ever miss out on champions league football its a disgrace,advocating spending a fortune on rebuilding the squad.
3 newcastle fans turn up week after week too watch something thats advertised as football but rarely is,run by an owner for years whose made the name newcastle utd as cheap as the production of his tat made in sweat shops in asia.
a long procession of managers who are as clueless as they are classless,a playing staff who are conditioned too believe the seasons over by January,a shirt sponsor who have contrived too bring untold misery on the impoverished,we complain how do the press react?
SHUT UP AND BE GRATEFUL, enough is enough we have no allys its down too us.

Edited by Woppy101 23/5/2015 18:10
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 16:42 Post ID: #458908 - in reply to #458907
Reserve Team
Woppy101 - 23/5/2015 16:21

its really revealing when you here ex pros and most southern based journalists talking about the fans of nufc being un - realistic in there ambitions,they talk like ashley was some how our saviour and we should be grateful that a cockney billionaire has decided too venture up north and rescue us.3 things ive learned.
1 arsenal fans watch a miss placed pass and start shouting for arsene wengers head how do the press react? THEY AGREE,citing a club like arsenal deserve better why should there fans ever have too witness a miss placed pass
2 man utd miss out on champions league football there fans call for david moyes head after only 8 months in charge with an ageing inherited squad,how do the press react? THEY AGREE,citing how can a club like man utd ever miss out on champions league football its a disgrace,advocating spending a fortune on rebuilding the squad.
3 newcastle fans turn up week after week too watch something thats advertised as football but rarely is,run by an owner for years whose made the name newcastle utd as cheap as the production of his tat made in sweat shops in asia,a long procession of managers who are as clueless as they are classless,a playing staff who are conditioned too believe the seasons over by January,a shirt sponsor who have contrived too bring untold misery on the impoverished,we complain how do the press react? SHUT UP AND BE GRATEFUL, enough is enough we have no allys its down too us

.. put some paragraphs in and I might try reading it ..
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:11 Post ID: #458909 - in reply to #458897
Academy
I keep on praying - waiting for the Chronicle headlines 'Ashley sells to mega rich *******' if only eh!

*insert anyone in here as long as they can take us forward ????
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:16 Post ID: #458910 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
Stupid mackem cunt go fuck off and bash your kids that's all your good at. You miss relegation by the skin of your smoke stained teeth yet again and you have the nerve to have a pop at someone who's post is fucking brilliantly put.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:19 Post ID: #458911 - in reply to #458910
Reserve Team
billybobcat - 23/5/2015 17:16

Stupid mackem cunt go fuck off and bash your kids that's all your good at. You miss relegation by the skin of your smoke stained teeth yet again and you have the nerve to have a pop at someone who's post is fucking brilliantly put.

.. typical mag comment .. I rest my case ..
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:21 Post ID: #458912 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
Get to fuck you scummy cunt i hope you get hit by a fucking bus, just don't donate your organs imagine being the recipient of an organ from a cunt like you.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:32 Post ID: #458913 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
I was in Marks & Spencer yesterday getting a few bits and bobs for tea. I was at the till and the overly chatty cashier randomly asked me what I had planned for the weekend and was I going to the match.....

I told him that I'd jacked it in a couple of years ago and wouldn't be back while Ashley was still here

He commented that we needed someone to buy Ashley out and at this point the very well to do looking bloke next in the queue who looked like he played golf spoke up.......'Sir John' he said with a knowing wink

I put my two packs of reduced price cod in cider sauce in my carrier and left
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:35 Post ID: #458914 - in reply to #458905
First Team Regular

I would have hoped somebody from the North East wouldn't just regurgitate the rubbish spoken by the southern press but I guess you get your football knowledge from The Sun or The Star and your football opinions from Sky Sports. Go and ask your brothers if they are deluded.

Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:41 Post ID: #458915 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
How the hell a mackem can call Newcastle fans deluded is taking the piss. i might detest the sheep that go because they are the reason fatty is still here, but one thing they are not are deluded. They are too soft on the fat bastard, i cant think of another clubs fans who would put up with the shit fatty has got away with without going mental.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:46 Post ID: #458916 - in reply to #458897
Get someone to read it for you.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:50 Post ID: #458917 - in reply to #458914
Reserve Team
vin1892 - 23/5/2015 17:35

I would have hoped somebody from the North East wouldn't just regurgitate the rubbish spoken by the southern press but I guess you get your football knowledge from The Sun or The Star and your football opinions from Sky Sports. Go and ask your brothers if they are deluded.

.. don't agree that my opinion is something that is being in anyway regurgitated. I'm just saying it as I see it .. think some of your lot had a go way over the top way to early, and he spit the dummy ..
.. reckon he's paying you back now ..

.. maybe the rise of the internet has a part to play in this, these days you can spout abuse at the press of a button and it's there for all to see .. you just have to look at some of the fookwits who post their sh1te on here as evidence to this ..

Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 17:52 Post ID: #458918 - in reply to #458913
Reserve Team
McCreery - 23/5/2015 17:32

I was in Marks & Spencer yesterday getting a few bits and bobs for tea. I was at the till and the overly chatty cashier randomly asked me what I had planned for the weekend and was I going to the match.....

I told him that I'd jacked it in a couple of years ago and wouldn't be back while Ashley was still here

He commented that we needed someone to buy Ashley out and at this point the very well to do looking bloke next in the queue who looked like he played golf spoke up.......'Sir John' he said with a knowing wink

I put my two packs of reduced price cod in cider sauce in my carrier and left

.. the same Sir John who made a fortune out of your club and arguably, played a big part in your financial troubles .. opened the door for someone like Ashley? ..

Edited by andyj1973 23/5/2015 18:16
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 18:02 Post ID: #458919 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
Totally agree. A red and white, thatcherite, tory bastard.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 18:10 Post ID: #458920 - in reply to #458908
Academy
Done
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 19:33 Post ID: #458928 - in reply to #458897
Toon_NoMatterWot - 23/5/2015 13:47

Anyone else have these nagging doubts that something could be going on in the background? I know I do.

Too much just doesn't make sense and isn't as straight forward as putting nowt in to get the largest reward, which is what Ashley has been accused of.

With us nose diving towards the relegation trapdoor for weeks like an aeroplane with the engine switched off, there's been ample opportunity for the pilot (Ashley) to switch it back on via a new manager or signing of unattached players to bolster the squad but there's been nowt.

There has been other ways in which to create a spark but not a whisper, just a continued impression of Lord Lucan and something isn't right.

Whether we stay up or down, the estimated difference of income per year per league is around £80 million. That is nowt to a man that is rumoured to be involved in the property trade now and an estimated £700 million profit on a future development in the works.

Maybe he's realised that football is not worth the effort anymore and it has run it's course for his wallet. It would make sense why we're being run into the ground. The lack of any spend being what he would have made in a sale anyway and him just trousering in advance.

I know im ever the optimist but the club's destiny is out of his hands and there's no urge to grasp it back. That isn't the action of someone that has a big plan.

There's nothing complicated about it, Ashley gambled on having enough points in the bag to get us over the line way before seasons end. As with all gambles there's a chance it might not come off. This one hasn't and like all gamblers Ashley has buried his head in the sand hoping the next roll of the dice will get him out of the shit...tomorrow will be his last roll!
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 19:44 Post ID: #458929 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
he will win his roll of the dice people like him always do.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 19:55 Post ID: #458930 - in reply to #458897
Not Bob Johnson.
Toon_NoMatterWot - 23/5/2015 13:47

-------------------
My post back in 2010 after the piss poor Hull protest stands well.He would scuttle the boat once he got bored with NUFC AND HOW DARE WE PROTEST AGAINST HIM!
Bloke is a piss pot and I hope he dies a very slow death for the division he has created in a once stoic community.
Like post
Like this post
23 May 2015 23:20 Post ID: #458954 - in reply to #458929
Reserve Team
billybobcat - 23/5/2015 19:44

he will win his roll of the dice people like him always do.

.. people like him, your having a fookin giraffe .. got no time for him but I'll hassid a bet (probs wrong spelling but can't be arsed to check) that he's never posted the abusive sh1te you have over the internet .. I'd say he's a better man by the biggest chalk you can find and some ..

.. your a mackem poster taking the p1ss, come on you must be .. it's impossible to be as fookin stupid as you come across ..
Like post
Like this post
24 May 2015 13:51 Post ID: #459002 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
bet the bairns are all black and blue this morning you cunt.
Like post
Like this post
24 May 2015 13:58 Post ID: #459006 - in reply to #458897
Reserve Team
.. come on, you must be a mackem trying to make these cnuts look like a bunch of morons .. I really don't believe someone can actually be as thick .. keep up the good work Agent Bobcat, your doing a fine job ..
Like post
Like this post
24 May 2015 14:05 Post ID: #459009 - in reply to #458897
First Team Regular
Coming from a mackem on a Newcastle forum your opinions mean fuck all. still braying your kids i bet, what a cunt aren't you.
Like post
Like this post
24 May 2015 18:14 Post ID: #459085 - in reply to #458897
Reserve Team
.. its a multi board site you thick cnut .. cracking job mind you Agent Bobcat ..

Edited by andyj1973 24/5/2015 18:14
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: