Questions we`d ask Sam if we could…
• Martins - 7 minutes as a sub. Do you really expect the lad to make an impact with no service to our forwards in that time when Owen and Viduka had one chance in the whole game?
• Moreover why wait that long to put him on against a tiring defence that couldn`t get near him for pace in a game we`re allegedly trying to win?
• This whole negativity thing - accusing the fans of having a negative attitude when you went to Derby wanting a 0-0? I`d choose your words a bit more carefully. For Derby also read Reading and Sunderland now. Why didn`t you follow West Ham`s lead? Attack might actually pay off and we won`t be pissed off if your team has a good go and get beat. More often than not we probably won`t.
• Barton on the right - why not Milner?
• Milner on the left - why not N`Zogbia?
• Two specialist full backs purchased this summer - why play a centre half and left winger there instead?
• Alan Smith - what is his position?
• Liverpool next up - will we be playing five in midfield and one up front?