Rumours, half-truths and lies
Summarising today`s tittle-tattle goes as follows:
• Pearson to Sheffield United as Captain Lager`s Assistant if Robbo gets the job;
• Phil Brown to sign a three-year deal with Hull, ruling him out as Big Sam`s assistant;
• Chelsea sniffing about Tal Ben Haim again now they don`t have to pay a £3m fee;
• England`s Michael Owen - three game (Albania, Brazil and Estonia) to prove his fitness to Fergie ahead of an £11m move to the Mancs. He`s also called his latest racehorse 'Shepherd`s Warning`;
• Sam like a kid in a sweetshop with all the money we`ve got in the transfer kitty;
Join Vital Newcastle United
This website is your website and we are looking for people to help run the site. Do you go to most of the games and have an opinion? Why not write a match report? Perhaps you are a budding journalist or even just someone who is very opinionated? Well why not join our team? If this interests you please contact Vital Newcastle.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.