Talk of the Tyne Supports The MAOC
The MAOC are a fan led group who's main ambition is to see Mike Ashley leave our club.
It's full name being the MIKE ASHLEY OUT CAMPAIGN
According to their group policy they say that the club is totally unambitious, in decline and our future is being gambled away.
They also describe how St James's Park has become an advertising hoarding for Sports Direct and the club is being consumed into Ashley's Profit-Making Empire.
They also say that Ashley and his cohorts are a CANCER at this club and MUST BE STOPPED!
This is what they say we can do about it
They say the fans have to stop feeding the Monster and they propose:
• A total and sustained boycott of all club shops - no strips, scarves, or other merchandise.
• A total and sustained boycott of the place formerly known as Shearer's Bar.
• A total and sustained boycott of all in-ground refreshments - pies, pints, bovrils etc.
• A total and sustained boycott of all Sports Direct Stores across the North East (including his brands and subsidiaries)
• A continued vocal demonstration inside and outside the ground, both before and after matches
They finish off with a strong message.
WE, THE FANS, HOLD THE POWER TO BRING ABOUT CHANGE. UNITED, WE CAN DO IT!
Talk of the Tyne/Vital Newcastle fully back the Time4Change and recognise that we all need to get together with other groups in order to secure our future as a football club before it's too late.
If you want to find out more then join The Mike Ashley Out Campaign (M.A.O.C.) E-Mail email@example.com or facebook MAOC
Alternatively you can join our forum and discuss various ways in which we can all help.
Join Vital Newcastle
It's easy to REGISTER HERE, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!